Y. & Z. POV

Y. POV
She is gone! She fled away! Oh, Z will be so furious of me!

I fell asleep. Just for one hour, but apparently that was enough for her to run away. Oh, I should have listened to Z and don't sleep at all! I've been such stupid, what will he do to me?! I must tell him, before he discovers himself...

Z. POV
When the door bell rings I actually know it already. It's Y, with bad news. Nobody else knows where I live, and I told Y. to never go away from Lise...

Y. POV
"YOU FELL ASLEEP?! You idiot! How dare you ignoring my commands?!" He slams me again. He does that very often, but now it's enough. Now he reached the edge. If he even forbids me to sleep, it's been enough. I'm going to Dan and Lise, and help them escaping from my horrible husband.

Z. POV
She's gone. Of course I know what she'll do right now, and it makes me sad, really sad.

It has been a day before the reunion. I finished my work earlier than usual and decided to drink something in this renowned pub in the area. When I came in I saw Janna, my wife. I walked to her table, but then I suddenly saw another person I know: my best friend Dan, who got an amazing wife, kissing with MY wife.

One day later I decided I should kill my best friend. Julie deserves ways better than that cheater Dan. When I'm about to walk inside a woman talks to me:
"You're Julie's best friend?"
"I am. And you are?"
"I'm Louisa"
Ah, Louisa! That ex friend of Julie!
"Why are you having a pistol?"
Then suddenly everything about yesterday comes out. "... So now I have to kill my best friend, and it's such difficult! I've known him for such a long time!" I finish.
"But what if you kill Julie instead? I know her, if she hears Dan is cheating her she'll commit suicide however! When you make sure Dan sees it, he'll feel guilty, and you'll have Janna back for yourself!"
It sounded such logical that time, but I regret it. I took the wrong person. Dan, you need to have punishment. I'll come back to haunt you. I'll come back to take my wife from you, again.

I think it's pretty obvious now who Y and Z are, so I want to emphasize this is a fanFICTION. Of course they would never do things like that!