Chapter 5

How am I gonna get myself back home?
Get home
---------------------------------------------
Lise POV
Dad explained me everything. He is actually a totally other man than the father I thought I had. He's really cool actually. He's been a leadsinger in a famous band, Bastille. He stopped after my mum died, that's why he didn't want me to have that cd.
Apparently his best friend and keyboardist Kyle killed my mum at a party. That Janna woman is his wife, and they want to kill us too...
My life is becoming an action movie.

Dan POV
I told her everything, and I'm so happy to don't have any secrets anymore! She really understands everything! She really got that from her mum.

Knocking on the door. "Lise, can you open please?" I shout. "Doing already!" She answers. Indeed I hear her open the door. Silence. Then a scream: "Dad!" I run to the door. Janna. "Janna." I greet her cold. "Dan! Long time not seen! You got such a beautiful daughter!" Yeah, I know. But it's still Janna who I'm talking with. The Janna whose husband killed my wife. "What do you want Janna?" I ask rude. " I want to help." She begs. "Yeah, sure. Bye Janna." Lise says, and she slams the door. Now we'll have to flee. Again. They found us another time.

Hey! It might be obvious I'm just working towards an end, so the following chapters will probably be crap af, but yeah. The end is needed...