Chapter 6

I'll see you in the future when we're older
Laughter Lines
------------------------------------------
Y. Throwback
I couldn't do it. I failed. I was too afraid to give Julie such bad injuries she would die: she was such a good friend! But Dan should be punished, so I wouldn't kill her, neither her unborn child, no: I would give him the child, make him believe Julie is dead and I'm about to kill him and his child too. He would flee and I would kidnap Julie. Dan would feel guilty and never show his face again.
It all worked out like I expected. I only forgot one thing: everybody thinks Julie is dead, so I'll have to keep her here, and feed her every day. She also tried to escape several times, but luckily me and Janna kept her inside. But now everything is doomed. Janna choose for the other side, and Julie knows...

Lise POV
I'm going to school, for the last time until we move again. Mrs. Dumbledore ( sorry, I had to do this), the principal, asks me to come into her office, probably to say farewell. But when I go into the office there are 2 other people: one is Janna, and that man must be her husband Kyle. I start to run away, but Dumbledore wants me to sit and listen what they want to say... I'm doomed.

Y. POV
Janna was right. Lise is incredibly nice and she deserves her mum back. We drove all way to the Netherlands to go talk to Lise, because Dan will never listen to us. She's so scared when she sees us, it breaks my heart. I take deep breath and say: " We've got a belated birthday present for you."

This is probably one of the last chapters and I'm sad about it because there won't be a sequel...