Games are fun

"Are you done yet??" I heard my friend yell from outside.

"Almost," I yelled back " come on, it's barely been 2 minutes!"

"I'm impatient!!" He argued. "Hurry up, we'll be late for lunch!!"

Oh, Jack. It's only been 3 days, but we're already best friends.

Jack is a tall guy. He's around 165cm tall. He has short black hair. He wears spectacles and is really thin. He good at sports and studies, whereas I am only good at musical instruments.

It was recess, and I was changing in the toilet, getting ready for games afterwards. Jack had already finished and he was rushing me to finish quicker.

I came out of the stall. "I'm done," I told him.

"Took you long enough. Come on, we've only got 10 more minutes to eat!!" He yelled at me.

"10 minutes is more than enough time, genius." I grumbled.

"I don't wanna eat, I wanna go chat with the others about what their gonna play during games." He answered.

"I'm gonna walk around for 1 and a half hours. Thanks for asking, Jack." I said to him.

"Whatever. Come on, walk a little faster. The canteen's running out of food." Jack said.

After recess, we gathered at the assembly ground to hear the announcements. We were to go up to the hall during our clubs and societies period, which is the last period.

At the start of our games time, I wandered around, looking at what kind of sports I should play.

Badminton was up in the hall, so I ruled out that idea. There were too many people playing basketball, so jack followed me around, looking a bit disappointed. We hated football, so we didn't even consider it.

While walking around, we noticed there was a long jump pit by the futsal court. We asked the teacher in charge, Mr. Darren Yeap if we could play with it, and he agreed to it.

So me and Jack fooled around with it, and soon many other guys joined us at it.

Halfway through, a group of girls came over and asked if they could play in the pit. Seeing that Amy was in the group, I asked the boys to leave the pit for them to play with.

I ended up buying a can of revive from the canteen. I sat down on a bench in the sand pit nearby the long jump pit to drink it.

When I finished it, Amy approached me.

"Hey," she said while smiling at me. I nearly fainted at the sight of her angelic smile. Her eyes were beautiful, and very attractive." What's up??"

"Oh, uh... Nothing much. weren't you hanging out with your friends??" I replied.

"Yeah, but I got bored. You wanna talk??" She asked.

"Oh, sure. Why not??" I replied, my head still spinning from seeing her beautiful smile.