The house meeting

"Alright, students, get into your houses. Come on, we don't have much time!" Mr. Darren announced over the microphone.

There were 4 different houses : red, blue, green, and yellow. Sadly, Amy was in red while I was stuck in green.

Red house was across the entire hall, so I didn't get to talk to Amy for the duration of the meeting.

After we got into our houses and settled down, we were asked to vote for our house captain.

"Jason! Jason! Jason!" All the form one boys called out.

Jason was the corporal of our boy's brigade company. After all the voting, it was decided someone called Ryan would be the captain while Jason would be the vice captain.

Later on, we were asked to choose our form representatives. One boy and one girl from every form would come out voluntarily and they would help maintain the order during the meetings.

None of the form ones came forward to volunteer for green house. Suddenly, someone started calling out my name. Not long after, all the boys had voted for me to be the boy representative.

Later on, a girl named Ashley came volunteered and then everyone started cheering. Everyone from green house anyway.

We were asked to take attendance of the members of our houses, and their past achievements in sports.

After what seemed like ages, the bell finally rang for the last time today.

I went down to pack my stuff into my lockers before leaving.

At the school gates, someone came up behind me and tapped my shoulder.

"Hi." Amy said gleefully to me.

"Oh, hey," I said, smiling back at her.

"Gimme your phone." She said while grabbing it playfully without me agreeing to it.

"What are you doing??" I asked her.

"Here," she said giving the phone back to me."Call this number now."

"Kay," I said, dumbfounded. "Is this your number??"

"Duh," she replied.

"Ohkay," I said, holding the phone in my hand. "So what's up??"

"Nothing," she said. "Just wanted to get to know you more."

"Oh," I said. I was probably blushing a little but thank god she didn't notice. She just walked beside me, looking up at the sky, not saying anything.

"God she's beautiful," I thought to myself.

I looked at my phone then realized I have been calling someone for over 2 minutes!! Someone must have picked up her phone from her house or something. I quickly hung up before asking her who had picked up the call from the other side.

"Probably my mum," she told me. "Hey, I've gotta go before my dad notices me talking to you."

"Okay. Bye!" I said to her, trying to stop blushing.

"Bye, see you on Monday!" She said. "Don't forget, I'll text you kay??"

And with that, I saw her waving goodbye from the back of her dad's car . It's barely been a minute and I already miss her so much...