Games are fun pt.2

"Hahaha!" We blasted off laughing.

We had already been talking for a full hour non-stop. We ended up lying down in the sandpit with each other as company.

Many of her friends came over and mocked us.

"Aww, you two look so cute together!!"

"Yeah, if only we had our phones with us now!! These pictures would already be up on Facebook!!"

"Leave us alone!!" We both yelled while laughing.

We started throwing sand at them to fend them off. Them being girls, it worked, So they left us alone after that.

My guy friends just raised an eyebrow at me when they saw me. I gave them a none-of-your-business look and shooed them away.

"So, who was your first crush??" She asked curiously.

her question caught me off guard. I mean, yeah, we have been talking about our old school for the entire games period. But the sudden question made my shoulders slump.

"How did you know I had a crush on someone??" was the only thing I could say.

"It was kind of obvious," she replied. "You were standing outside our classroom with your friends Brandon and Dylan everyday, looking for Amanda. Obviously Brandon was looking for her, you were just tagging along."

"That doesn't explain how you know," I said to her, my mind still blank.

"Simple. You were always looking depressed." She said with a tinge of sympathy in her voice.

"Oh," I said.

"So??" she asked.

"So what??" I replied.

"Who did you have a crush on?" She said, giving me one of her perfect smiles.

I snapped back to reality. " Lily." I replied.

"Who?" she asked.

"Lily Tan. That girl from 6U."

"Oh, her," she replied.

Just then, the bell rang, and we walked up to the hall together, not caring about what the others thought. "It doesn't matter what the others think," I thought. " I'm happy, and that's all that matters."