Avatar Already

Flashback-

"Korra! Korra, where are you hiding now?"Kyra called walking through the forest looking under exposed roots and behind boulders.

Eight year old Korra giggled from her hiding place in a tree branch, easily forty feet up or higher. Kyra looked so small from up there! She was high enough that her older sister could not feel her through the ground, but low enough where she could (and might) see her if she moved to much.

Korra had made two spikes of earth and climbed a tree by stabbing a spike into the trunk while stabbing higher with her other hand. Then she would pull the lower spike out from where it lodged in the trunk and go even higher than her first hand.

And so on, and so on until she reached the top of the tree, panting and her arms shaking with fatigue, but otherwise fine. Kyra had just stopped counting when Korra reached the top and she was now looking for her younger sister. They were playing hide and go seek.

Korra ran and jumped from branch, tree to tree staying close enough to follow Kyra. Her older sister looked for an hour until she finally stopped to rest by a small stream. "Korra! I give up! Come out now!" She shouted. No answer, but Kyra wasn't expecting one. Knowing Korra, the little mischief maker wouldn't come out until Kyra actually found her. Kyra sighed. It was getting dark out. They would have to go home soon

Something moved behind Korra and the ten year old turned around and leaned over to look. This one time, she leaned to far over, she fell. Forty feet is a long way to drop out of a tree if you didn't mean to in the first place, or even if you meant to. In this case, Korra hadn't meant to.

Korra screamed as she fell. Sure this would be her end, Korra said a prayer to the spirits that she would see her parents once she was dead and that her sister would not be sad or sorry she had died.

Right before she hit the ground, there was a different rush of wind and someone grabbed her and held on. Korra and her rescuer landed gracefully in the ground with little more than a soft thud.

"KORRA!? KORRA!?" Kyra screamed running through the woods certain she was to late. She burst into a clearing to find a person in all black laying Korra on the ground. "She will live. Do not worry." The voice came from the figure who had not turned around. By the sound of the persons voice, he was male, not very old and not very young either.

"Thank you." Kyra breathed with a sigh of relief. The man turned to face her and she gasped. She did not see a face. He wore a blue mask. The Blue Spirit.

"Your welcome."

#######################################
Alright! Finally! Took me long enough right? Sorry! I had,like, ZERO  inspiration for like two weeks! UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! Another thing about me- I love cliffhangers! Hopefully update soon, thank you to all my readers, my followers, and friends! THANKS SO MUCH!~~~PF