Gone

Mako's P.O.V.

I ran up the last flight of circular stairs and I pushed against the wall to keep from falling off the narrow stairway. This particular airship, had been made for metal benders who have magnents built into their boots, was not equiped with railings on the stairs. To bad for me. I would love to have a pair of shoes with magnents in them.

I slamed into a locked door, full force, my whole right side shrieking in pain. I forgot that Toph always kept the Catapult Room locked. I was never needed in here so I guess I forgot.

I knelt down by the door and shot a small stream of fire into the keyhole. It took a little while but the lock mechanism finally melted allowing me to push the door open and get insidde. I walked around the darkened room until I my eyes adjusted and I saw what I was looking for.

Up against the far wall was a huge cannon. It's mouth was big enough to fit three grown men and had a huge blast. I got lucky and the cannon, which we called the Catapult, was facing the way we had just came: Korra's village.

I know, I know,it's really, really, really short. I'm sorry, but I have a realy good idea for the next chapter and I need a cliffhanger for it to work right! Sorry! I also changed my name so I guess I can't sign off as PF because my name isn't PonteForward anymore! I'm just going to write my real name from now on! (Yes this is my real name! Don't judge me!)

~~~Shiria