Chapter 2 - Feelings

*Jack's POV*

After I finished editing and uploading the video I went downstairs and ordered some pizza, I walked over to the couch to see if Google was still asleep and when I saw that he was still asleep I decided not to wake him

-Timeskip-

The pizza delivery guy didn't show up intill 2:30 PM I open the door gave him the money and took the pizza inside and went upstairs with it. I put the pizza on my bed and went over to my recording set I decided to continue playing Papers, Please since everyone enjoy my last let's play of it I was about to open the game intill I got a Skype call from Mark, I answers Mark's Skype call. Hey Jack ! I decided to Skype you and ask if you were still come to LA this weekend he said. Yea I'm still gonna go to LA this weekend. Great it wouldn't be the best weekend without you Jack ! I just hope you get here before friday so then Felix won't start complaining at me. Yea don't worrie I'll be there before friday, ok well I gotta go bye Mark ! I ended the Skype call with Mark, what am I gonna do. a lot of thoughts went through my head first off what am I gonna do with Google and secondly if I do bring him with me how am I going to make sure that the others don't find out him ? I snapped back to reality when I heard knock on my bedroom door, oh hey Google I said What's wrong ? he asks me. well Mark Skyped me reminding that I'm suppose to meet him and Felix in LA this weekend and I don't know how I'm suppose to make sure that the others don't find out about you. Google walked over towards me and pull me in to a hug, I didn't know why but I started crying in to Google shirt it fell like their was something missing in my life but I didn't know what and I don't think I'm ready to know yet...

*Mark's POV*

Jack end the Skype call with me I didn't know why but every time his around me I feel like I'm complete but when he not with me I feel like something been taken from me I'm alway worried about him if something try to take him away from me I would feel like It was my fault. I tried to ignore the fact that the only reason I feel the way I feel when I'm around him is because I love him and the reason I ignore that fact is because I'm Worried that he may not love me back I walked over to my bed and layed down I decided that when Jack get to LA I was going to find out if Jack actually has feelings for me or if he didn't have any feelings for me at all...

-To Be Continued-