SLFLManila

3/12/16

"i've never dreamt so hard that it all came true" // yours truly 🐱

we didn't see them in person

didn't get their autographs

but i can tell you some things

it wasn't a movie

wasn't a video

wasn't a picture

wasn't a fanfic

wasn't an edit

IT WAS REAL LIFE

we saw them scream

saw them sing their hearts out

saw them joke around

saw them dance

HEARD THEM TALK RIGHT IN FRONT OF ALL OF US

and one of the best of all, we heard ALL FOUR OF THEM say, "hello manila. we are finally here. and i must say this is the best performance we've had. manila is my most favorite."

PH 5sosfams were all waiting for this for 5 years and so do they. and now they've granted it.....no wait, as Ashton said, "we've been waiting. you've been waiting. and all this was made possible by you."

we made SLFLMANILA REAL

if it wasn't the fandom staying together Sounds Live Feels Live Manila or the importance of March 12 2016 (for 5sosfams obvi) wouldn't be a thing.

they wouldn't be here

all they've said throughout the entire show, they've all been waiting to come here ever since 5 Seconds of Summer started in 2011. they've heard from us since then.

for those 3 lucky girls who got Ashton's drumstick, the girls who got the guitar picks and other things Michael threw, you guys take care of that.

but let's all not forget the silliness they've done before they left stage.

and not forget that we almost got Calum as a souvenir (ashton decided to throw him too but didn't)

and one last thing, as Michael said,

"let me hear you scream!! VANILLA IN MANILA VANILLA IN MANILA VANILLA IN MANILA!!"

that little chant/song made for our dear PH 5sosfams. they made that up for us.

i never knew i'll be saying this one day, these 4 simple words that changed my life,

"I SAW 5SOS LIVE"

*
guys, if you've ever dreamt about something, don't give it up for some simple problem. if it's possible, make it possible. don't beat yourself up to the point where you lose hope. because every dream always gets fulfilled.

- molly 🌾