6 - 4 Mary of Jerusalem

6-4 has been the highlight of my last grade school year. lahat kayo i'm sure may nagawa akong masama. believe me each one of those weren't meant to be said or done. maybe it was just me not thinking first. but throughout the year i actually got to know all of you 39 people much better than i did when we were in grade 5. i may have done lot of things to you guys, but believe me, deep down all of those, is a person who loves her class with all her heart. they may say that "IT'S JUST A CLASS" or "GET OVER IT" but no. for me this "class" is already a FAMILY. with a loving mother, our beautiful adviser, and 39 amazing people. this class have made me feel tons of emotions. wether it be the saddest or the happiest. there may not be something in between. (well except maybe anger towards you guys. but just a little bit) every single one of you have made me laugh and cry. and believe me, i haven't felt like that towards a class before. none of you will be forgotten, i promise that. i know they all say that promises are made to be broken, but for me i'll be keeping that promise. i once lost hope that 6-4 may never be a class that cooperates with each other. but guess what? WE'RE CLASS GOALS. being crazy is what makes us more unique than anyone else. 6-4 is a class that may not be the quietest, but when it comes to having fun? leave it to 6-4. we may be your entertainer. 6-4 never made me feel this way towards a class because they made me believe that a class can be more than just a class. 6-4 is a tough class. you mess with one, you mess with all. (well having a reckless president gives it off) to the friends that helped me through quite a lot. the ones who stayed by my side. the unexpected friendship. and the ones that left me hanging. i may have a bad grudge towards you, but since you're a 6-4 i can't do anything else. we've been through something together. and for people who give me bad memories, you're all forgiven. we're graduating. okay? i don't want to graduate with having a grudge on someone. so now, say it to me. tell me, "WHY ARE YOU SO DRAMATIC" well you want to know why? because 6-4 is the best thing that has happened in my life.

i love you 6-4 💕

*
hala nose bleed!! pagbigyan na po. ayaw ko po kasi i-let go ang 6-4 😊😊
- molly