Chapter 3: Headphone

Jaemin's POV:

As I slowly walk towards the school, loud screams were heard from a distant away.

"Oppaaaaa!!!"

"Jungkook ah!!!!"

"Sugaaaaa!!!!"

*gosh stupid fangirls, can't they bring their fangirling other places? This is a goddamn school! My gawd* I mentally screamed inside my head as I tried to squeeze myself out of the stupid crowd.

I stopped at my feet when I heard a familiar name getting called..

"JIMIN AH!!!" A fangirl shouted

*jimin? That Jimin I know..? But I thought he went to the states..* before I could turn around to face him, a nerdy looking boy came to me.

"Hi.. You must be the new student, Jaemin right? I'm Yeongju, nice to meet you.." He shyly offered his hand and I gladly shook it and smiled at him.

"I'm your classmate by the way.. If you don't mind, I would like to guide you around this school." He kindly offered, but before I could accept his offer, someone shouted..

"Haha seems like the school nerd have a friend!"

Yeongju seems a little scared when the girl came near him, she has a few other friends behind her. He slowly moved backwards as they went closer to him.

"Min.." He whispered and ran away

"Yeong.. Ju.." I called and looked at the bunch of girls.

"Hmm.. New girl? Welcome to Bulletproof Academy. I'm Min." She pulled out her hand but I turned around and walked away. I hear gasps and whispers among students, "omg did she just ignore Min?!" "Omg she's so brave"

I walked past the crowd and went to the school's office to get some paper done.

>>Fast forward<<

After I got the papers done, I went to search for my class. The academy is so big that I got lost in it.

"God damn it.. Park Jaemin.. How smart can you be? Getting lost in a goddamn academy? Gosh.." I scolded myself as I walked the hallway, no one was there except for me.

As I walked down the hallway, I bumped into someone who had headphones in. He continued walking without even apologizing.

"Yah! Yah!" I ran to him and tapped him.

"What?" He turned and gave me a cold stare

"Erm.." Looking at his cold stare, my words was swallowed and I have no idea what to say.

He saw me not responding so he continued walking.

"Wow Park Jaemin.. How smart of you, you could have asked him the way to your goddamn class." I facepalmed myself as I walked the opposite direction.

"Classroom 2B7.." I scanned the directory and realized that my classroom is not in this building.

"Hey are you lost?"

"Erm ye.. No, I'm not." I turned only to see the guy with headphones. He laughed at me and took my timetable from my hand

"2B7? Follow me." He said and what can I do? I'm already late for class and it's my first day.

Upon reaching to my classroom, he just walked away without telling me his name.

*i guess this is it Jaemin.. New school new life, you can do it fighting!* I encouraged myself and stepped in the class.

--------

Author's note: hello~~ I hope you liked this chapter! Can u guys guess who's the mysterious guy with headphone? 😉
hint: he loves music

-J.Min