Chapter 16: Mad

Jaemin's POV:

Everyone stares at me as I walked down the corridor. I went to my locker and place my stuff.
"Jaemin ah!" Jungkook came running towards me and smiled brightly at me.

"Good morning Kookie." I forced a smile. "Are you still mad at Hyung? Jae, he has his own reason but trust me, he doesn't like her at all." He bend down slightly to have eye contact with me.

"Whatever Oppa, I don't care about him anymore. I should get going now, bye Oppa." I smiled to him the last time before rushing to my class.

As I sat down on my seat, Yeongju came and leaned in. "Yah, you okay? I heard about what happened yesterday..." He look at me and I stared blankly at him. "Ohh.. Yea.. I'm fine.." He raises an eyebrow. "Okay fine. I'm not fine right now.. Honestly speaking, I'm not mad, I'm just feeling a little jealous. And I don't even know why! I don't like V so why am I feeling this way?"

"Maybe because you have grown attached to him because he has always been there for you and you're pretty close to him. Or or maybe, just maybe, you fell for him already." He said

"I would go for the first one. Well since he has a girlfriend now, I'll just leave him alone.. People might start thinking bad about me if I'm still close to him. I mean not like they're thinking good about me now.." I trailed off.

And that's when the teacher came.

>>Fast Forward<<

Break time

"Yeongju ah, I don't feel like eating today. I'll go somewhere else okay?" I said and left the class immediately, leaving Yeongju dumbfounded there.

As I went up to the rooftop, I took a deep breath in. *i didn't know the air up here is so fresh* I thought and took a seat against a wall.

"Have I really fall for him already? Impossible.. Ugh what to do..." I said to myself

"Boo."

"AHH GHOSTTTTT" I shouted and covered my face.

"Jaemin you should have look at your expression, it was hilarious!" Jhope burst out laughing hard. After he has calmed down, he wipe his tears off and sat beside me.

"Jaemin ah, why do you look so... Sad?" He asked. "Nothing Hobi.. I just.. Nothing.. Why are you up here anyway?" I look towards him this time.

"Hehe I was practicing my secret performance." He said shyly. "Are you gonna perform to your girlfriend?" I asked and took interest in the conversation.

"Ani.. I don't have a girlfriend.. But..." He look at me and continued his sentence. "But I do have a crush though... I was planning to perform this to her and confess to her.." He blushes.

"That's great Hobi! I'm sure she won't reject you! Who's this lucky girl?" He look down and smiled shyly

"But the thing is... Many people like her... And I'm just a horse among all the other unicorns.. I'm pretty sure she will reject me.." His smile faded but he quickly smile again.

"Who will reject a kingka right? I mean I will definitely not reject you." I casually said and his eyes shined. He look at me with big shiny eyes.

"Really?" I hummed in response. He smiled brightly and jumped around. "And Hobi," he stopped jumping and look at me.

"Horses are as beautiful as unicorns."

-----------
Author's note: sorry for this short chapter😢 didn't know what to write.. I hope it's still interesting though! And I hope that you guys liked Jaemin x Hobi moment! I was literally squealing as I write this chapter hehe thank you as always for reading!
-J.Min