Chapter 12: Games and Lust?

((Warning: slight smut ahead))

Jaemin's POV:

"Minmin, wake up." Jimin Oppa shook my shoulder gently

*Minmin sounds so familiar..*

As we stepped out of the car, there is a beautiful big house in front.

((Pic cr to original owner))

"Wahh.. Jin Oppa is so rich.." I stare at the beautiful semi-detached house in awe.

"Thanks Jaemin, now watch this." Jin appeared beside me and use a remote control to open the gate.

"WAHHH that's so cool!" All of the others went into the house, I'm the last one as I was busy admiring the flowers, grass and trees near his house.

As we went into the house, we made ourselves comfortable on the sofas, or more like I'm the only awkward one as I don't know where to sit.

"Jaemin ah! Sit here." Jungkook patted the empty spot beside him. I smiled happily and went over.

"So.. What should we do?" Rapmon asked

"I don't know--"

"Movies?" I suggested

"Nah too boring."

"Study?"

"That's what nerdy people do." Jimin said

"Eat?"

"Yas" Jin said happily

"No, I don't want to become into a pig." V said

"Then what do you guys wanna do?" I asked, getting annoyed at them. Everything that I have suggested have been rejected.

"Games then." Jungkook suggested and everyone seems to like the idea

"What game though?" I blinked at Jungkook and I swear I could see the corner of his lip curving up.

"Truth or dare." He said daringly

All 9 of us sat in a circle and Jin whipped out a 1945 empty wine bottle and place it in the middle.He started spinning and it pointed at...

Hoseok.

"Hoseok Hyung, truth or dare?" Jimin asked

"Truth." Jhope played safe and everyone was not happy about it, except for me though.

"Hyung, describe your Miss Right!" Chimchim asked

"Err.." Jhope awkwardly scratched his neck before answering his question

"She is really beautiful, adorable, kind, caring, short and an angel to my heart." I could hear Suga pretending to vomit at the words.