Chapter 1

No one's POV-

Corrine, Kassie, and Asia were at the mall. Asia is dating a guy named Brendan. Kassie is dating a guy named Sage and Corrine is dating a guy named Cody. They were hanging out with each other cause the boys didn't want to come.

Cody's POV-

So we were hanging out at Corrine's house and we are so bored. I really miss Corrine she is my babygirl."Hey guys" I said."Yea" they said in usion." I miss Corrine guys" I said. " I really miss Kassie" said Sage. " I really miss Asia" Brendan said. "I have an idea, we should go surprise them" I said."Ya"they said in usion. Let's go get out babes.

Asia's POV-

So we were at the mall and we were going to a lot of stores. So we were fixing to go to the food court when I felt a pair of hand around my waist. I think i'm being kidnapped."I've missed you"Brendan said."OMG Brendan" I said and jumped. All the girls screamed, ran and jumped."I've missed you so much babe" I said."I've missed you more.

Corrine's POV-

I can't believe Cody is her. I really missed him."Hey babygirl" Cody said. "I can't believe you are here" I said."Well I missed you very much"Cody said. So instead of eating at the food court we went to Taco bell. Cody is sweet and really kind. When you look into his brown eyes you melt. We have been dating for 11 months, almost a year.

Kassie's POV-

Sage is here. I was so excited I jumped on him. He caught me. I was so scared that he was going to fall back because of how fast I ran. Sage is the sweetest guy in the world. When you look in his green eyes they draw you in so much. We are at Taco Bellnow. Sage and I have been dating for a year.

Sage's POV-

So Kassie and I have been dating for almost a year. Tomorrow is our one year anniversary. Corrine, Asia, Cody and Brendan are helping me plan. I'm so nervous. I plan on marrying her soon. Kassie is my sweetheart. She's my everything. I can't live without her. Once I marry her. I really want kids and our whole family can read. I am kinda a nerd but with a girl who loves me

Brendan's POV-

So as you know I'm Asia's boyfriend. We have been dating for 9 months. Yea not as long as the other. But I still love her. She is my everything. Guys look at her and wolf whistle at her. I hate that. She is mine and only mine. I am a badass singer as Asia calls it and she makes every conversation funny. Like other girls have nothing to talk about but asia oh my god she lights up your day and you always have something to talk about.

Kassie's POV-

So today is Sage's and I anniversary. The only time he texted me was to be ready at 7. The girls can't hang out they are doing something I am home alone with nothing to do it's only five so I'll watch some netflix. It was 6 o'clock and I got into the shower. I put on black leggings and white crop top and white converse. It was already 7 o'clock and I heard a knock on my door.

Asia's POV-

Well we helped Sage with the anniversary present. Brendan and I went went back to my place." I really hope Sage ask Kassie to marry him"I said."They have a couple of years left, but she makes him happy like you make me happy"Brendan said."Babe what do you love about me?"I asked."What I love about you mhm"he said. He was walking slowly to me."I love that you're funny, you make every conversation funny."he said. He came closer and kissed me.