Chapter 2

Corrine's POV-

We just got done helping Sage with his anniversary. I am so excited. Kassie is going to love it. So when we got home, I sat on the couch."Hey" Cody said."Hey what's wrong?" I asked. "I haven't gotten a kiss from you all day" he whined."Aww it's okay, here i'll give you one." I said. I gave him a kiss on the nose."Aye not what I meant"he said. "well that's what you're getting" I said. "I'm going to get you" he said." No HAHA" I yelled. I jumped up and ran. He comes and start chasing me. I ran everywhere he caught me and spinned me around. I was laughing so hard.

Cody's POV-

So when I grabbed Corrine and spinned her around. She had a big smile on her face. I've missed that smile so much. I still can't believe that she chose me. When I first met her, a lot of guys wanted to date her. All my friends asked her out and said no. I really liked and we were best friends. So when I came up to her she said yes. All my friends were pissed but I was happy I got an amazing girlfriend.

Sage's POV-

I really do hope this goes well. I really love her. She means everything to me. Whenever she smiles, it makes me smile. I can't believe we have been together for a year. She is the most prettiest girl I could ever meet. I mean I can't marry her. I mean I exaggerate a little but I will in a couple years. I see out future.

Kassie's POV-

Sage was at the door. "Hey you look beautiful as always" Sage said. I bent my head down because I was blushing so so much. "Don't hide your beautiful face babe" Sage said. I kissed him.

Brendan POV-

"BABE" I yelled. "Yes"Asia yelled back. Asia came up but I was looking for my sweatpants. "Hey where are myyy..." I said. She was wearing my sweatpants."Hey I was looking for those,but you make them look good"I said. "Aww thanks babe"she said."So what do you want to do today?" I asked, I walked up to her."I really want to make cookies" she said."Of course" I said.

Corrine's POV-

After he spun me around he put me down."I can't believe you chose me" he said. "I chose you because I actually liked you, and you were not like your friends." I said." I really love you." He said." I love you too." I said. "Since it's Saturday I need to show my amazing boyfriend at the mall." I said."No wonder why I love you." He said.

Kassie's POV-

So we went to the beach. I love the beach but I don't have a bathing suit to get in the water."Babe, um why are we at the beach." I asked."Well because I have a surprise." He said. We kept walking. Then we came to this beautiful display. There was a table with lights and food."Oh My Gosh." I said trying not to cry, so that my mascara doesn't run.

Corrine's POV-

Cody and I went to the mall and we saw Jhmari and Sam. They are so cute. We said our hellos and left. Then we saw the mean girls. Tris, Madie, and Sami."Hey Cody" they all said in usion." Maybe you want to hang out with us" Madie said. "Um no I am with my girlfriend."Cody said. "Um that's your girlfriend, she is not pretty, she is just so ugly" Tris said."No she is NOT ugly and she is very PRETTY and she is my girlfriend so back OFF"Cody said. He was kinda raising his voice. God do I hate them. Then the bad boys came Justin, Asher, and Dallas.