Chapter 7

Corrine's POV-

After school Cody drove me to Taco Bell. "So you knew that he was cheating on her" I said. "Yea but he said if I said anything then he would kill me, he looked serious." He said. "Well he shouldn't have done that" I said. "I mean Asia looks happy with Dallas and I think she really likes him." Cody said. We'll see about that.

Asia's POV-

Well I'm dating Dallas. I really like him. I've liked him ever since he asked me out a long time ago. I mean I liked Brendan but he wasn't the one for me. "Hey babe" Dallas said walking to my locker. "Hey baby" I said. Dallas wrapped his arms around my waist."How about after soccer practice, we watch a movie at my place."he said. "I'll be there after I have help Kassie with her wedding plans." I said. "Okay love you babe" he said. "Love you too." I said back. He kissed my nose and I giggled. "Aww when you giggle it's so cute" he said. I kissed him and he left. What would I do without him.

Kassie's POV-

When I was in class Asia was sitting on Dalla's lap and Brendan was making out with Tris. What is going on. I mean I knew that Asia really liked Dallas but I didn't know she was dating him. I'll ask since we are planning the wedding and Corrine is with us."Asia um I have a question" I said. "Ask away" she said in her happy voice. "Are you dating Dallas" I asked. "Yea I am" She said. She was really blushing, "I really like him, I don't want to loose him, he always treated me better that Brendan did." She said this. "Do you guys remember when I got hit with that locker and got a black eye?" She asked us. "Yea" me and Corrine say in unison. "Well... I didn't really get hit by a locker... Brendan punched me for looking at Dallas." She breaks down into tears "I'll go call Dallas" Corrine whispers in my ear. We hear a knock at the door, Corrine runs and gets it. Dallas comes running in and holds Asia in his arms. "I will take her home" he mouths to us. He picks her up bridal style and takes her to his car and puts her in the front seat.

Sage's POV-

I heard someone knock on the door. Someone runs in now I'm scared. "Hey babe who was at the door." I asked. "Dallas came and got Asia she was crying." She said "What happened" I asked "You know when Asia had that black eye and she said it was her locker" Kassie said. "Yea I remember that" I said. "Well it wasn't it was Brendan he punched her because she was looking at Dallas" She said "He punched her that's so not cool" I said. "Ya I want to beat his..." She trailed off.