Chapter 3

Cody's POV-

Bro Justin, Asher, and Dallas are here. They were my best friends before I started dating Corrine. They only wanted to sleep with her. No one will touch Asia because Brendan is a football and basketball player and they know he will beat there ass. That's why he is so badass. No one would hurt Kassie because Sage used to be a football player but he is well built so no one would mess with him. I am in 8th grade and I quit playing football last year. I am not built like the other two but I am somewhat. They look her up and down and I grabbed her and kissed her. The guys left disappointed.

Brendan's POV-

Asia wanted to make cookies. So we went in her pantry and found flour. We put the flour in the bowl. She touched the flour and wiped it on my face."Hey that wasn't nice" I said. I grabbed the bag of chocolate chips and threw them at her."Oh it's on!" She yells! We started a food battle... She's so cute I'm so lucky to have her in my life.

Sage's POV-

Wow it looks so good, I am a surprised myself. They made me leave because I needed to get dressed and smell good. Asia straight up told me that I smelled bad because I was practicing for the basketball team. Surprisingly Cody was there. I asked him why but he didn't answer me. But anyway I was surprised.

Kassie's POV-

When I saw the table and the lights, I knew it was Corrine because she loves decorating things nicely. Sage pulled out my chair"Thank you" I said. So on our food there are these silvers covers on it. " I wonder what's in here" We opened it and there was nothing in mine. "Kassie I think we are going to Taco Bell" Sage said. "What do you mean" I said. I was singing What Do You Mean by Justin Bieber after saying that."Asia" he said showing the me the money and note that said Taco Bell. Asia is crazy girl.

Corrine's POV-

I think Cody is cheating on me. When Justin, Dallas, and Asher came over and grabbed me and kissed me. They smiled when he did it like they have something to hide. I don't think he is well maybe a little but I trust him very much. My emotions were changing so much. I mean he wouldn't cheat we have been dating for 11 months.

Cody's POV-

Corrine doesn't look okay. She looks sad. I mean I haven't been cheating on her. I love her too much. "I have a question"she said. "Yea" I said. "Are you cheating on me" she asked. Why would you she think that."NO I would never do that babe, was it because of the kiss" I asked.She nods her head. "Babe I only did that because they were looking at you and I wanted to show them you are mine, I was trying to protect you" I said. She was crying. I hugged her."Baby girl don't cry, you didn't do anything wrong" I said. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have assumed that you were cheating on me" she said. "It's okay, I love you no matter what happens, you mean everything to m. You have a great smile, I love your laugh, you are the most beautiful girl that I have ever met." I said." I love you too babe" she said while laughing.