Chapter 8

Dallas's POV-

I took Asia to my house and took her phone and texted her mom that she will be staying with me. "Hey babe don't cry there is no need to cry" I told her. "Did you hear about it the reason why I was crying." She said. "No; why baby" I said. "Okay so you know that day I had a black eye and I told everyone it was my locker" She said "Yea I remember that" I said. "Well it wasn't my locker..." she was crying so much she was bawling. "It was Bbreendden he ppunched me bbecause I was looking at yyoouu" she said in tear. "Aww come here babe" I said. She was bawling her eyes out. "He had no right to do that, you are with me now and he can't touch you or even look at you because he is with that slut. He chose to be with her and not with you, you are the most amazing thing that happened to me and you will be mine and no one else." I said. "What would I do without you are the most amazing boyfriend ever" she said.

Corrine's POV-

I went to Brendan's house and I just walked in because I was so mad. "BRENDAN GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE" I yelled. He walked down the stair with Tris. "You are a little bitch punching Asia in the eye for looking at Brendan" I said. "Actually she deserved it because she was drooling over him."He said. "Doesn't mean you have to punch her." I said angrily. I was so angry I punched him in the eyes like he did to Asia but harder. He was on the ground. "Have fun with your slut bitch" I said walking away. Woah that felt good.

Brendan's POV-

So I went to school the next day and my eyes was full on black. "What happened to your eyes" Dallas asked. He was standing with Asia with his arm around her waist. Asia was licking a lollypop she had blueberry which was her favorite flavor. She gave it to Dallas and he licked it. Wow they are really comfortable with each other. She would never do that with me. "Corrine did." I said. They laugh so hard. "Corrine punched you that hard, damn she is strong." Asia said. "YEA BUT HARDER THAN I PUNCHED YOU"he yelled. Everybody was looking at me in anger. I shouldn't have said that. Everybody loves Asia. She is sweet and so nice to everyone, now I turned everyone on me. Asia ran in tears and Dallas ran after her.

Asia's POV-

I ran so fast. I was in tears. Someone stopped me and I saw it was Dallas. I hugged him so tight. "He keeps bringing it up." I said. "Baby don't listen to him he is not worth it, he is just trying to hurt you, you mean everything to me, I will protect you from everything, you are the one and only, you are a tough girl and I love you" Dallas told me " I love you too and thank you that actually helped me." I said. "Anything for my baby, now how about we go back to my place and hang" Dallas said and I nodded,