Chapter 6

Dallas's POV-

I really like Asia but she is dating Brendan. And I don't know how to get her to myself. I hate that she's dating him, she doesn't know his past though. So I decide to kind of do what Madie did. I go home and plan it through. After I plan it I go get a piece of paper, and start writing it down Asia, you don't know who I am. You might in the future but not now. I just wanted to give this to you to show you that he is cheating on you. I would be much better for you, if you would give me a chance. You're an amazing girl, and I think you deserve better. -Dallas

Asia's POV-

So I was going to my locker and a note fell out. I was reading over and over and over again. I was crying right now. Brendan came over. "Hey babe what's wrong" He said. "Who are you cheating on me with" I asked. "Ummmm..... No one" He said "It's better if just tell me the truth." I said " Fine it's Tris." he said. "Wow I hope you two are happy because we are done." I said and walked away. Then I saw Dallas and he saw me. I ran to him and kissed him.

Dalla's POV-

I saw Asia and then she started running. I caught her and she kissed me. " I really liked you and I have liked you ever since and I love you." She said. "I love you too and Will you be my girlfriend." I asked. "Of course." I said. I finally got my girl. After she said that she kissed me again. We pulled back and walked to our first class. When we got in there we saw Brendan and Tris making out, Asia started crying, so I pull her into me. "Baby girl, listen to me, you have me now. He's just a douche that had no idea what he's lost, he doesn't even deserve to look at you."

Kassie's POV-

A pair of arms wrap around my waist and he whispers in my ear "hey Princess." I get tingles everytime he touches me. "Hey Prince" I turn around to see Sage. I plant a kiss on his cheek. "Dinner at my place, you and me?" He asks. I just nod my head, The bell rings and everyone sits in their seats. "Brendan, Tris, keep your hands off each other!" The teacher yells, I look over to see Brendan and Tris making out, I look over to Asia and she's in Dallas's lap. I look over to Sage with a confused look, he just shrugged his shoulders. Cody looks guilty when he sees Brendan and Tris.I see him lean over and tell Corrine something and she slaps him across the face.