Chapter 10

Asia's POV-

So Dallas and I walked into Kassie's house, there door was open. I heard them talking. I walked out and told Dallas something. "They are talking and we need to tippy toe and be quiet, then we will tell them the surprise" I said. "Okay I will" Dallas said. So we walked to the corner of the kitchen and listened. "I'm Pregnant" Kassie says. After Lincoln got all excited. "So you are pregnant" I say and Dallas and I pop out. They jumped and they were so scared. "Shit, Asia don't ever do that again, but yea we are." Kassie said in a happy tone. "Well I have some happy news for you." I said and I grabbed Dallas's hand . "We are Pregnant" We both said in usion. "Actually I'm pregnant I mean if Dallas ever became pregnant then it would hurt his rock hard abs and that can't happen." I said. Everyone was laughing.  "What does Victoria think about this." Kassie said. "She was so excited she says she can't wait till the baby comes" I said.

Dallas's POV-

I'm so happy that we are having another baby, but I don't want 6 like Corrine that would be bad. I'm so happy for us I can't believe it I can't wait to be a dad again. I heard the door open. " Guess who it is Corrine and Asher." I said. "OH you need to know the news." Asia and Kassie said. "What's the news" Corrine said. "We're PREGNANT" they said in usion. "Are you serious I can't believe it I am so happy for you guys" Corrine said.This is going to be a long 9 months. Even though I love Asia with all my heart and soul. She's already started with the hormones and crap. But it's okay, I would do anything for her, no matter what.

Lincoln's POV-

As Asia and Kassie told us the news I was in shock, Kassie hadn't even had her first kiss until I asked her out that day, she always thought there was something going on between Sage and Sami, but she never mentioned it. I'm so happy that we are having a baby. We have been talking about it for a few months and then we you know yea. This baby is a miracle and you know how many books I read for this, Kassie doesn't know about this but I need to be prepared for this baby. 

                                                              5 months later

Dallas's POV-

Asia has a bump now but her hormones are out of control. We have fights over the littlest things. The last fight we had was over dishes and bro I yell a lot. I feel really sorry for yelling at her, "Asia" I go into our room and she's crying. I hug her, "what's wrong with me? I don't know, I can't control my feelings anymore." She just breaks down into tears. "Hey, it's okay. You knew you were gonna be like this, especially from last time."

Corrine's POV-

So I haven't been around Asia or Kassie for a while now. Dallas and Lincoln won't let us see either of them. I feel like something is going on. I just want them to be safe. I couldn't live without my best friends. I mean I know how Kassidy and Asia have hormones I had 6 times. Which is enough but I can't have anymore kids and Asher understands that.

Asia's POV-

Oh my god I look so ugly. I am very hormonal but I still have the best husband ever. We don't yell anymore but I cry all the time. I have been insecure ever since I was 14 and I still am. I still think I am fat even though I am very skinny well not anymore. I still think i'm ugly even though I am. Dallas always makes me feel better. I mean he is the best dad to Victoria. They are always having fun.