Do you love me?

Zero

I wake and see that I'm in a hospital. Suddenly all my memories from the past day come flooding to me. About how I tried to kill myself and that he carried me here. There's a searing pain in my abdomen. I groan, and they all look over and see that I'm awake.

"Zero, are you okay?" Yuki asks.

"Yeah, it just hurts a little," I reply.

I notice everyone in the room. The headmaster is here along with Yuki, Kaname, and Tukama. I start taking the IV out and I stand up.

"What do you think you're doing?" questions Yuki.

"I'm leaving," I reply.

"Zero, you can't you're hurt," she says.

"I'm fine," I snap.

"Zero, if you don't stay here you'll hurt yourself more," Kaname says, while putting his hands and my shoulders.

"I don't care care," I reply snarky.

"Zero, you have to stay here," Tukama says.

"Oh, and why is that?" I ask.

"Zero-" Yuki starts. Kaname cuts her off.

"Just let him go," he says.

With that I stand up and leave the room. I need to drive somewhere, to get my mind off of things. I exit the building and start up my motorcycle. I feel someone staring at me. I turn around, and see Kaname. I reave the engine and start to leave. Just then, I feel him get on, and wrap his arms around my waist. I'm surprised.

"Where are we going?" he asks.

"I know where I'm going, I don't know about you," I reply.

"I'm going with you," he says, and wraps his arms around me tighter.

I sigh, and he puts his head on my shoulder. I feel a flood of happiness wash over me. He presses where I stabbed myself and I groan in pain.

"Sorry," he apologizes.

"It's fine," I say.

Kaname

Is it possible the I'm starting to get feelings for Zero? We ride off. I have no clue where we're going, since Zero wouldn't tell me. He pulls up next to the barn and cuts the engine. I release him and stand up. He walks into the barn and goes up to Lilly. Everyone calls her the crazy horse. He opens her stable, pets her, and lies down in the stable with her. She lies next to him and puts her head on his stomach. I walk into the stable, Lilly lifts her head, and snarls at me.

"It's okay Lilly, he's with me," Zero says petting her head.

With that she takes her earlier position and I lie next to Zero.

"Do you come here often?" I ask him.

"Yeah, normally when I need to get away from other people."

"Why did you stab yourself the other night?"

He sighs.

"Do you want the real answer?"

"Yes."

"Figures. I was depressed and aching."

"Why were you depressed and aching?"

"Because you will never love me."

I'm surprised and hurt by his answer. I wrap my arms around him, and lay my head against his chest.

"Who says never?" I say.

He just raises an eyebrow at me.

"Do you love me?" he asks.

Crap, I don't know how to answer that honestly without hurting him.

"Hmm...no, I'd say your a friend."

He snorts. "Wow, I'm so glad I could make it onto your friend list."

With that he pushes me off of him, brushes himself off, and starts to head to his motorcycle. I knew I shouldn't have said that.

"Zero, wait!" I shout, he ignores me.

"Zero, how am I supposed to get home?" I plead.

He just flips me off.

"You're Kaname Kuran I'm sure you could get a ride. Oh wait, I've got a better idea, why don't you call one of your friends, and have them pick you up. Who knows maybe you'll get lucky and they'll want to make out with you too, cause that's what friends do, right?"

He starts shaking his head and laughing. Ouch, that hurt. I was a complete jerk, he just admitted his love for me, and what do I do? I reject it, and call him just a friend. Man, if I were him I would've got a lot angrier. I guess he really does love me. I sigh and call Takuma.

"Hey, I'm by the barn, could you pick me up?"

"Yeah, yeah, sure, hang on."

"Thanks."

"Yeah, no problem."

I hang up, and put my phone back in my pocket.

Fifteen minutes later Takuma and Senri arrive. They've been together for about three weeks now. They are such a cute couple. I wonder what Zero and I would look like together. What? Where did that come from? I must love him, at least a tiny bit in order to think that. Oh god, I love him. I think about the thing he did last time he was rejected. Crap, I have to get to Zero. Who knows what he could be doing to himself right now. I run into the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Oh no! Cliffhanger. Lol,don't worry, I'll get the next chap out soon. I wonder if anyone actually reads these. I hope they do. Anyway, as the story continues, Im thinking about doing an interview with the characters, i think it would be fun. I would like to hear what you guys think about that, put it in the comments. Thx!
First published March 28, 2016 at 10:10 AM