IMPORTANT!

Hey guys! So, I just went through the previous chapters and edited mistakes that I made, and tweaked the chapters a little bit, so they flowed better. I had a lot of mistakes. Looking at this story, made me realize that Wattpad made me a better writer. I don't even know how this book got so many reads. I think that this book doesn't rly have a plot and it's too rushed. My books I write now are a lot better. Regardless I'm still continuing this book, in fact I'm still currently writing the next chapter.

I also want to do the interview thing, that I mentioned in a different author's note and in the last chapter. So, if you have any questions for the people listed below, write the name and the question in the comments.

Right now, I'm debating on wether or not I should do the Wattpad 30 day challenge. This month you have to write a personal narrative. I don't know if I'm going to do it, because I don't know if I want to tell rly personal things and struggles in my life, or if I'm ready to tell them. And if I do, I don't rly want a lot of people to pity me. So idk. Anyway, here's the list of people for the interview.

Author(me..duh)

Zero

Kaname

Yuki

Senri

Takuma

Headmaster

Nurse(That gives them the pills)

Sidebar: If u like Destiel u should read my new story called Outcast. I'm rly proud of that book.

Also you can subscribe to me on YouTube at youtube.com/user/KatelynP46

(I'm in the orange in the picture above. It's when I went to Florida this summer.)

Thx guys! Love u! Bye!

~Xoxo DHCT_Forever46