Chapter 9

•Time skip
It was already lunch so Ash, Walter and I went to the cafeteria. We sat on a table and I looked my backpack for my food. I found grapes. I wasn't fan of grapes, but I liked them. As I ate them a flashback came to my head.

Falshback•
"I am sorry! I was in a hurry! Here you-", the stranger said as he locked his eyes with my eyes.

We were looking to each other for more than three minutes. We didn't say anything to each other, but then he opened his mouth,"H-hi. My name is-", a voice interrupt him,"HEY! ROBINSON! COME BACK HERE!", I looked behind the guy and saw two more unfamiliar faces running to us," Oh no! I totally forgot about them!",he said as he stood up quickly and took his black skateboard, " I am really sorry!", he said and jumped into his skateboard as quickly as possible. The two guys went running after him and I was still really confused by the scene.
•End of flashback

Ugh! Here comes that strange feeling again! I had some sort of butterflies in my stomach...OH NO! That is a sign of love! No! I can't be in love! I won't be in love again! Yes my good friend, again. I had a 'love story' once, back in my old school. Wanna' hear it? Okay, here I go.

Back in my old school there was this guy called Logan. He was a popular guy, a player, and a heartbreaker. One day he told me he was interested in me, that he 'liked' me. I fell in that lie very quick. We were a couple for quite a long time, but then he tried to rape me. He punched me and slapped me. It was really painful, but hopefully I kicked him in his private parts and escaped. Some few days after that, I heard in school that he just used me. He wanted to make fun of me.

Yep. Pretty hard life I had those days. Luckly I am safe now. Ashley and Walter don't know about this, and they will never know. I won't fall in love again...never. But couldn't help thinking about his eyes, his voice, his hai-," Kate! I am asking you a question!", Walter said interrupting my thoughts," Sorry, I wasn't listening. What is it?", I asked. "Are you okay?", he asked looking very serious,"Yeah, why?", I lied. " You are really distracted today. What's going on?", he asked with a confused look. "Well yesterday-", Ash started to say, but then I realised that she was going to tell the whole thing of the stranger,
" -Nothing!",I said interrupting Ash. I gave a 'Shut up!' look to Ash as she put her hands in the air in an inocent way. "Is there something I don't know?", Walter asked," Nope. It's nothing.", I said with a convinced voice. "Okay then...", he said.

•Time skip
I went to my locker and opened it. I put away my books abd grabbed my skateboard with my helmet. As I closed it I noticed Ash approach me," Hey weirdo! Wanna' come to eat at a pizzeria nearby?", she asked, "Yeah! Sure!", I said cheerfuly since I LOVED pizza so much.

We three went outside and jumped to our skateboards. In about four minutes we got to the pizzeria. We sat at a table outside the restaurant and ordered a pepperoni pizza. Ash and I ate three pieces, Walter ate only two since he had less appetite than us.

As we finished Walter as a gentleman said," I'll pay." "Are you sure?", Ash asked,
" Yeah, don't worry.", Walter said in confidence. Ash and I accepted. "Want to go skateboarding at the park?", Ash asked," Yeah, sure.", Walter said. I didn't know since I wanted to get home and spend time with my parents. "No thanks. I want to get home to spend some time with my parents since I never get to see them because of their work.", I said. " Oh well, see ya later!", Ash said waving her hand as a 'goodbye', as well as Walter.

I sat in the table for some few minutes. When I was about to go I heard a voice I thought I would never hear again said,
" It's you!".

•.•.•.•.•.•

Who could it be?

Like

Comment

Bye guys!
-Renata💜