Chapter 13

•Time skip•
Ugh! I hate Walter! Last time I checked he wasn't my dad. I know he likes me, but he has to understand I don't like him back. That means he can't tell me who should I hang with and who I can't hang with.

It was already end of classes. I headed to my locker stomping. When opening it I grabbed my skateboard and helmet. I closed it and I headed to the entrance of the school. But then a familiar irritating voice said,"Hey! Beautiful! Wait up!", as I turned around I saw the stupid of Travis coming to me. "Ugh. What do you want, Travis?", I said annoyed by his precence. " Would you tell me now who is your boyfriend?", he asked with a serious look. Oh my, I completely forgot about that! I needed to act up if I wanted to keep himself away from him. "I will only say that he is in another school.", I said looking away from him, heading to the entrance. " But, w-what is his name?", he asked blocking my way. "Well, why do you want to know anyways?", I said trying to think why did he wanted to know so bad. " W-well...I just n-need to know!", he said looking weird and agressive. "I don't have time for this Travis. So get out of my way.", I said trying to move him. "Sorry beautiful, but you won't leave until you tell me what is your boyfriend's name.", he said smirking to me. " Oh my god! What is that over there?!", I said trying to distract him so I could escape. "W-what?! Where?!", he asked turning around. I rapidly headed to the entrance and succesfully escaped. Jumping to my skateboard I turned around and see Travis yelling to me," I will find out Katherine Hunter! I will find out!". Hahaha! That trick always works!

I wonder why Travis wants to know so bad who is my 'boyfriend'. Why does he acts so weird since I told him that. Anyways... I skated through the streets, when I remembered about Ash! How could I forget about her! I imediately I stopped and grabbed my phone from my backpack. I needed to check on her. Whenever she is sick I always get worried about her. I called to her phone and hopefully she picked up. "Hey Kate!", she said through the other side of the phone. Hmm...she didn't sound sick at all... " Hey! You sound okay. Are you feeling better now?", I asked. "U-uh.
Y-yeah! I am f-feeling better now!", she said...nervous? Why? " Is everything okay?", I asked worried. "Yeah! I'm fine! Don't worry!", she said affirming. I have a strange feeling something is wrong... Ignoring those feelings I said, "Okay! Well nice to hear you are okay now. See ya tomorrow?", I asked. " Yeah!
M-maybe...", she said unsure. "Wait, maybe?", I said confused. " I-I mean! Bye! See ya!", she said as she hung up not letting me say another word. Hmm...weird....

As I got home I saw mom in the kitchen, "Hey mom!", I said happy to see her. "Hey sweetie! Wanna' help me make dinner?", she asked with a warm smile.

•Time skip
Time to get some sleep. I walked upstairs to my room after saying good night to my parents. I put on my piyamas and brushed my teeth. As I lean to my bed; looking to the ceiling of my room, I go back to what everything that happened this day. Walter, Travis and Ash. Three persons and three different situations. But the situation with Travis and Ash disconcerns me... First Travis with his strong curiosity of wanting to know who is my 'boyfriend'. Second Ash with her weird behavior. What's going on?

•.•.•.•.•.•

Why does Travis wants to know who is Kate's 'boyfriend' so bad? Why is Ash acting so weird?

Like

Comment

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that if I don't update next week, it's because of spring break. I also have a lot of things to do. Have a beautiful day! Byeee!
-Renata💜