Chapter 24

I gently pulled away. He just looked at me with confused eyes. "Ja-Jason, I am sorry...we can't-" "Why?", he asked interrupting me, knowing what I was going to say. "I-I....I can't fall in love.", I said remembering Logan. "Why Kate? Why are you so afraid of falling in love?", he asked with a serious look. I looked down to the floor, realizing that I haven't told him about my situation. He grabbed my hand gently and said,"Kate, you know you can count on me, right?". I nodded and sat at the bench carefully pulling Jason so he could sit beside me, which he did. 

"If I tell you this, it means you can't tell anyone about it . Okay?", I said. He nodded and said, "I promise with my soul and heart, that I won't tell anyone about it." I let out a slight laugh and then turned serious,"Okay then, I-I...In my old school I got to know this guy called Logan. Since I was bullied a lot he said he was always going to be there for me, he also said he was going to protect me. Some time later, w-we were a couple.", I said as I saw Jason's eyes turn wide open. "Anyways, one day we went to his house and his parents weren't there. He took me to his room and-" "OH MY GOD. DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU TWO-" "NO Jason! Now, let me finish.", I said interrupting him. "As I was saying, he took me to his room and he said he was going to make that night unforgettable. Of course I said no, but he insisted. I kept disagreeing with it, then he got harsh and pushed me to his bed.", I continued. Jason looked at me with a pale face, which I almost laughed at it but luckily didn't. "He was about to- you know...'that', but I kicked him in his mother nature parts and ran away from his house.", I said. Jason did a slight smirk," 'Mother nature parts'?", he asked. "Ugh! You know! The parts that guys have...", I said trying to avoid the word since I just feel uncomfortable when saying it. "Okay, okay. Continue.", he said. "Okay, I found out in school that he just used me to make fun of me.", I said looking to the floor. "Wow...that guy should have been an idiot.", he said. I nodded. "Kate, I am not that kind of person trust me. When I first saw you, my heart and myself felt weird. I didn't know what kind of emotion it was, but it felt good. Then I couldn't stop thinking about you. I just felt this feeling of being always by your side and protect you.", he said. I blushed like a tomato when I heard those words coming out of his mouth. He gently lift my chin up to face him,"I really, really, really like you, Kate.", he said making me feel butterflies in my stomach. Jason really liked me, I could see it in his eyes. "I-I also really like you, Jason.", I said. He was about to kiss me, but I stopped him. "Jason I really would like to kiss you, but I think we should know each other better.", I said. "Okay I understand. You need time don't you?", he asked with a warm smile. I nodded. "Okay then, I will wait and if it is possible I could wait for an entire life just to kiss you again.", he said smiling wide. I smiled at his comment and gave him a kiss in the cheek. His eyes sparkled and blushed hard.

I smiled and checked my phone, "Oh my god! It's already 7:58pm and I am not home!", I said realizing my mom said to come back home at 8:00 pm. I stood up as I let go the hand of Jason. "Wait, you are going right now?", he asked with a sad face. "Yeah, I am really sorry it's just my mom told me to go back home at 8:00pm.", I said grabbing my skateboard. "Oh well...", he said looking down at the floor. "I am really sorry, bye Jason.", I said but he took me gently by the arm and said,"Wait, I need to ask you something...", he looked nervous. "Yes?", I asked. "Wo-would you like to...umm...I mean if you wa-want to...to go...if you'd like to...go....on a d-date with m-me..?", he asked with a shaky voice. OMG...I think I am going to- *faints*  Gosh...great, now my other me just fainted. 

Should I say yes?

·.·.·.·.·.·

Should she say yes or no?

Like 

Comment

Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Love ya!😘 Byeee
-Renata💜