Chapter 26

I was staring at the dark sky, full of shining stars when the car stopped. I looked around through the window. I just saw pure darkness. Then I turned to Jason, "We're here?", I asked smiling wide. "Yep. We're here.", he said turning back the smile. He got out of the car and quickly came to my side to open the door for me. As I got out, he closed the door and took my hand. "Come on, it's over there.", he said pointing up a heel. I was really curious though. I wonder what we'll do...

When we reached the top, there was a picnic set and a...telescope? "Do you like it?", he asked. "Sure! It's beautiful! But, why did you brought a telescope?", I asked with a confused look. "Well, remember when you told me that you loved watching the stars at night?", he asked with a warm smile.

~Flashback~

"So what do you like? Like...what is your favorite thing to do?", Jason asked. "Well, I really like to watch the sky, but mostly in the night.", I said looking up at the puffy clouds. "Why is tha", he asked. "Because, at night there are shinning stars and the bright moon, they look really beautiful." I said still staring at the sky. "Nice!", he said.

~End of Flashback~

"Oh yeah. I do remember!", I said. "So, I thought it might be nice if you'd like to see the stars from the telescope...", he said blushing. Omg. So cute! SHUT UP FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFETIME! Jeez. (""-_-) "Thank you so much, Jason!", I quickly hugged him. I could feel a small grin from him. When we took apart he was blushing even harder. "Well Mrs.Hunter, would you like to take a seat?", he asked. "Thank you, Mr.Robinson.", I said playfully. We both laughed and took a seat in the picnic tent.

I was looking through the telescope, trying to find the Crater constellation since it is more visible this month in the sky. Then, I felt a warm hand on top of mine. I turned to Jason and he was blushing,"Why are you blushing?", I asked smiling wide, trying not to laugh. "Ka-Kate...I was won-wondering...if you'd l-like to...umm, repeat that kiss we did some d-days ago...", he slutter smiling and looking into my eyes. "I think w-" "I mean, if you don't want to that's okay!", he interrupted me. "No it's just-" "I understand if you think we should-" I interrupted him with a kiss. To be honest I was going to ask that same question to him. He reaction took a while but then he grabbed me by my face making the kiss even more deeper. Then we backed up to breathe. We looked at each others eyes with happiness, "I was about to tell you that we should because I really liked when you kissed me.", I said in between laughs. He looked at me ashamed but with a slight smirk. "Well I really like toI kiss you, hug you, and be with you, Kate.", he said too close to my face. I blushed hard and gave him a peck in his cheek. "Now, can you help me find the Crater constellation?", I asked smiling at him. "Sure, anything for you.", he said. Those words make me want to jump many times, because I am always happy around Jason.

I checked the time in my phone and it was... 9:23pm?! My parents will kill me!!! "Jason! We have to go!",
said freaked out. "Why?", he asked. "BECAUSE my parents will kill me if I get late to my house!", I said in a big tone. "Okay, but I wanted to spend more time with you...", he said whinning like a little boy. I blushed hard,"Le-let's just g-go.", I said trying not to blush harder. "Awe...fine!", he said.

•.•.•.•.•.•

Like

Comment

Hey guys! I hope you have a wonderful day and my final exams are coming...

Yeah.....sureeee......

Anyway, I love you guys so much and I really am happy that you read my book! I promise I will update next saturday! Byeee!
-Renata💜