Everything Has Changed

*Alison's POV*

I yawned and woke up in the jeep with Abby snoring on top of me.

"Abs! Get off!" I laughed.

She started awake, and said "Huh what?!"

I heard Drew and Jamie chuckle from the front seat and couldn't help but smile as I looked at the 3 of them.

We were packed in the car like sardines with all of our equipment, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

I smiled as I remembered when we were all 9. We were all neighbors in our quiet neighborhood in Boston, and were really the only kids.

I remembered it was the day after Christmas, and I couldn't wait to show them what I got for Christmas!

Finally I couldn't take it anymore, and I grabbed the guitar and ran outside.

I was immediately met by Abby, her green eyes lit up, and her brown hair having flecks of snow on it.

She held out a banjo, and screamed "Look what I got Ali!"

I grinned and said "Look what I got!" Holding up my guitar.

Suddenly Drew ran out of his house, which was next to mine on the left, and his white/blonde hair almost disappeared in the snow, and his blue eyes sparkled. He held a pair of drumsticks, and he grinned.

"I got a drum set!!" He bragged.

I grinned and said "I got a guitar!"

Abby smiled too, and said "I got a banjo!"

"And I got a bass guitar!" A voice called.

I looked around to find Jamie running up from his house, which was next to Abby's, carrying a shiny red bass.

His dark brown hair was rumpled, and his green eyes shined.

I gasped when the idea hit me.

"We should start a band!" I proclaimed, my 9 year old self thinking it was just that easy.

"Yeah!!" Drew shouted.

Abby and Jamie agreed and I frowned and said, "We need a band name though."

We all thought about it, and finally Jamie asked with his nose crinkled up in concentration; "What about The Boston 4?!"

"Yeah!" Abby, Drew and I all shouted.

Then we all raced to Drew's house, and went to his basement where the drum set was, and all played together.

I smiled at the memory as Drew pulled the jeep into a parking lot.

"We're at the hotel!" He called.

I grinned, and we each grabbed some stuff. I grabbed my guitar case, which held my precious blue acoustic electric guitar, and my black duffel bag.

Abby grabbed her banjo case and her bag, and we headed in to check in, while Drew and Jamie grabbed their instruments, and all of our amps and other equipment, and followed.

Thankfully our room was on the first floor, and we managed to get the door open, and set all the equipment down, and failing in our attempt to make it somewhat orderly.

"Well we play the fair tomorrow. And "Joe's bar the day after..." Drew said.

We all nodded, not knowing what to do. Music is basically all we know.

We were all startled when my phone suddenly went off.

They all smirked, and Jamie teased in a high pitched voice, "Oh is that Jack?! The perfect boyfriend?!"