I Watched It Begin Again

*Taylor's POV*

I sat down in the back of the booth of my favorite coffee shop in Nashville. Its quiet and peaceful and honestly so adorable.

I was supposed to be meeting Jamie here. The past week had been a little crazy. In between planning for the world tour and visiting Alli in the hospital it was hard to find time for ourselves.. but we were making it work. Plus, I like to take things slow. With all eyes on me at all times you can't exactly jump into things.. you have to be cautious.

It was funny though... something about Jamie felt different. It wasn't like I was being forced into this or I was entering an unknown territory that could potentionally cause us to crash and burn and ruin everything. It was easy and.. natrual. Plus, legistically it worked really well because we have the same schedule at a the moment and the same friends.

"Um, is there anyone sitting here?" A voice asked above me, completly ripping me out of my thoughs.

I looked up to see Jamie standing above me, with an adorable smile on his face and a coffee in hand.

I threw my head back laughing , and pulled him in for a quick hug over the table, "Yes of course, its for you!"

"How are you?" He asked as he slid into the booth across from me.

"Good, a little tired. How's Alli?"

"She's good. She's getting better. She's remembering a lot more.. which is good." He looked down at the table as he finished his statement, as if something was wrong.

"Is everything ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, everything's great," He said with an adorable smile spreading across his face, "I was just thinking about how happy I was to know that Alli has someone like Neil to be there for her, ya know? I've known her her whole life and she has never been so head over heels in love with somebody like she has with Neil. She really loves him, Tay. And honestly I think he is what saved her."

"I defiantly think they are right for each other too. And even though I haven't known Alli for as near as long as you have, she is amazing. You are so lucky to have her, Abby, and Drew as best friends."

"Thank you.. And I know."

There was a moment of silence as I sipped my coffee.

"Hey maybe we should be heading back to the hospital?" Jamie finally offered.

I agreed and we left the coffee shop. Jamie walked me to my car as he rambled on about the movies his family watches during Christmas time or something like. But honestly, I wasn't listening. I was only thinking about what he had said earlier about Alli and Neil... And the more I thought about, the more I realized that for I had that. For the first time in awhile, I had that.

As we approached my car Jamie was still talking, but spontaneously I turned around and kissed him, causing him to stop talking.

"What was that for?!" Jamie asked as soon as we pulled away.

"For being there for me. For being here. For supporting me, your friends. And for being loyal. I'm so glad to have you in my life."

Jamie smiled and paused before he spoke again, "...You know we need to tell them right?"

Jamie's POV

As we approached the hospital, I couldn't help but be a little jittery. I was about to tell my friends Taylor and I were "official". I don't know why was so nervous? I mean, they were fine with Alli and Neil dating... Right?

We walked into the hospital together and met Abby, Kimberly, Reid, and Drew in the lobby; all looking a little uneasy as well. I wonder what could be wrong?!

"Hey guys!" I greeted them as we approached.

They all greeted us with hellos.

"So um there's something we have to tell you guys." Taylor started.

"That's funny!" Abby started, "Reid an I wanted to tell you guys something too."

"Weird.. Kimberly and I were going to, also." Drew admitted.

"Well.. Why don't we just all say it at the same time?" Reid suggest.

"Good idea!" Kimberly said, "Ok on the count of three? One.... Two... THREE!"

"WE'RE DATING!" We all screamed in unison.