My mate has cancer..... [2]

Aaron P.O.V

I was waiting patiently okay fine not so patiently outside her room they said I wasn’t allowed inside I rubbed the back of my neck, I can’t lose her I just found her. I ran a hand through my hair I had so much to tell her, I still have to tell her I'm a werewolf and she’s my mate maybe then, just maybe she might be able to fight this.

I want her to be mine as soon as possible “Sir you can go see her now” he doctor said.

I smiled “thank you doctor” I said getting up and walking into her room there lay her fragile lip weak body under the covers.

I sat on the chair near her bed and bought her hand into mine she looked so pale she mumbled something under her breath and I cupped her cheek, she’s so beautiful she doesn’t deserve this.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open showing her lovely brown orbs she blinked a couple of times adjusting to the light, she smiled when she saw me “Aaron” she croaked.

I smiled and kissed her cheek “sorry” she mumbled into my chest.

“Angel why you sorry?” I asked.

She shook her head “I spoiled the whole trip….thingy” she said.

I smiled “That’s okay, it’s not your fault” I said wrapping my arms around her.

She coughed and wrapped her arms around me “you’re always so warm” she said “I love it” she said snuggling into my neck.

“That’s because I'm hot, it comes with the gift” I said.

She giggled.

“Don’t do that to me again” I said.

“Why? I can’t help it” she said.

“Well tell me if your feeling weak and ill just pick you up, or something” I said.

She looked at me “you would do that?” she asked.

“Of course” I said.

She smiled and looked at my eyes then out of the blue she got up and kissed me on the lips I felt spark but then she pulled away and hid back in my chest, I was shocked.

“i-….what?” I asked confused then I frowned “you can’t do that Angel” I said.

She groaned “I'm sorry, but I don’t know…I just…-”

I cut her off “you can’t just peck me I want another kiss this time a long one” I said.

She looked at me and smiled I bought my head towards her and we were literally centimetres’ apart my lips grazed over hers I smiled and pressed my lips to hers I felt the sparks at that very moment I knew that if I lose Alyssa McKenzie then I wont be able to survive.

The kiss turned more passionate and she wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist I ran my tongue along her lips asking for access which she happily granted my tongue roamed her lips.

She pulled away breathing heavily “that’s what kiss I want next time kay’?”

She nodded blushing. I kissed her nose “your so beautiful angel” I said.

She blushed even redder if possible.

----

I walked into her room the next day ive been coming to meet her for about 2weeks now and I was a bit late today I spent about 20 minutes outside the hospital thinking of how to ask her to be my girlfriend, I know ME Aaron Sphinx is nervous I opened the door and saw her sitting there reading a magazine.