My mate has cancer [7]

Alyssa P.O.V

I pushed past him cursing myself for the sparks I felt when he touched my arm I ran out of his out of his house, out of his life.

I’ve been played.

I ran out of the house onto the streets I ran wherever my feet would take me, away from him!

Away from his lies!

I reached a beach I fell to my knees and sobbed.

He lied, about it all about me being his mate he just wanted to get into my pants, I put my head into my hands and cried, he couldn’t stop and think I'm already dying why kill me before the time?

At least play me until after I die this isn’t love! If this is love I don’t want to be in love! I felt like millions of needles were stabbing my heart and pulling them out continuously.

Worse than the time I found out I had cancer, when I found out I was going to die, I wouldn’t survive no matter what.

He hurt me, like all the other boys, he promised like all the other boys, he's just another one of them.

I shouldn’t have let him in.

I felt coldness over take me and then I felt rain drops over my body I was numb, I couldn’t feel the pain I could only replay him in my head kissing her.

One kiss that’s all it took! Stupid girl! You should’ve known, people with cancer don’t have boys falling for them, I'm about to die why would a boy fall for me?

-----

One week later.

“So I did it, I jumped” he said grinning.

I giggled “really?”

“Yep” he popped the ‘p’ he sighed “then I saw you” he said “and I had to save you, I mean I see you around the hospital all the time.

I smiled “and I'm grateful, I didn’t realise I fell asleep” I mumbled “thank you” I said more clearly.

“I learnt how to play the song you asked me on guitar you know” I said chucking pop corn at him when he wasn’t listening to me instead he was ogling my poster of Taylor lautner.

“You know I really don’t like you, I'm a gay teenage boy I have my urges” he said. Causing me to fall into a fit of giggles.

“I'm off to the toilet” he said getting up, I nodded.

“Alyssa,” I heard his voice.

“Go away” I said coldly.

“No” he said his voice breaking “please, I'm sorry ill do anything I'm begging you don’t do this to me” he said.

“Go away.” I repeated again.

“no, please Alyssa” he said.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no.

He kneeled near my bed and I looked at him his hair was dishevelled and his eyes were red and blotchy I felt a pang of pain in my chest I caused that.

I bought my hand up and moved his hair away from his face he closed his eyes as if I was to disappear.

And I was,

And I will.

I'm going to die.

I closed my eyes and leaned my forehead against his “I'm sorry” he said sounding sincere. A tear falling from his eye I wiped it away with my thumb.

I couldn’t do this. No boys ever cried for me before.

I needed him.

I need him.

I bought my lips to his and kissed him inviting the feeling of warmth that missed so much with open arms.

“I missed you” he mumbled “I'm so sorry, I wont ever do that again I promise

They all promised.