My mate has cancer [6]

check out the trailer made by; thenamesbob

comment 

vote 

suscribe :)

dont hate me at the end of this :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the room and saw Alyssa under the blanket her head covered with the blanket.

Take her nobody’s here they wont realise.

“I know you’re in heat, but I don’t want to do the full thing ill just take the thingy away” she mumbled.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

She nodded “Just get in bed, before I change my decision” she said.

I slid into bed next to her she rolled on her side “what do I do?” she asked “wait we need to lock the door” she said standing up and locking the door I noticed she was wearing my t shirt and sweats.

She slid into bed “I guess, you kinda take of your trousers?” she said unsure.

I nodded I took of my top and trousers so I was naked beside her.

She giggled “this is bad” she said kissing my lips.

I smiled she was so innocent.

“Okay take my hand in yours and then lead the way and then ill do the rest okay?” she said.

I nodded I cupped both her hands and bought it to my hard on she gasped and closed her eyes.

-----

She was sleeping on my chest her eyes closed and her hair plastered to her head sweat covered all her forehead I pushed it back I smiled.

She did that for me.

After she did that she got really hot because she was freaking out it was the first time she did it then she took of my top revealing her bra and I jumped into heat again then she got hot again and took her trousers off and then we had to repeat the process all over again until I was sure I wasn’t going to go into heat again.

She grumbled something in her sleep and flung her leg over my waist she softly opened her small cute eyes and smiled softly at me “Good morning” she said groggily leaning on my chest.

“Oh this is a very good morning” I said smirking.

She blushed and hid her face into my chest “shut up” she mumbled.

“I need to tell you something” I said hesitating “I really like you”

“I really like you too”

“No I mean I think I lov-” she but me off by putting a finger to my lips.

“Save it for a better day” she said.

I smiled “okay, better day”

“I'm having a shower kay’?” she asked getting up and out of bed causing my eyes to roam her body.

She took her clothes that my mum left for her and went into the shower.

“Aaron? Baby it’s been so long, you don’t hang around with me any more” I heard a stupid annoying voice croak.

I spun on my heel and suddenly all my past came rushing back to me the way I treated girls like they were worthless and then I didn’t realise what I did so when she pulled me into a kiss i replied just a fiercely.

I don’t know what I was doing but I remembered all the times I had when I slept with who I wanted when I wanted.

What am I doing?!

I like Alyssa not her!

I heard a gasp and I pulled away Alyssa was standing there her blonde hair open and wet, water drip's falling off her hair onto her t shirt.

“Its not what it looks like!” I exclaimed.

“How many times have I heard that one?” she scoffed tears threatening to fall from her beautiful eyes.

My baby’s eyes.

And I caused them.