My mate has cancer..... [10]

------

2 months later.

I let out a giggle I felt something rise in my throat I pulled myself out of Aarons hold and ran into the bathroom clutching the blanket around my body I kneeled in front of the toilet and puked into it.

After I was complete I leaned my head against the bathtub I sighed and groaned my head was hurting.

Aarons panicked face came into view “you alright Angel?” he asked.

I nodded “just puking its okay I've been puking for ages” I mumbled closing my eyes.

Aaron kissed my forehead wrapped his hands around my waist picked me up I snuggled into his chest he lay me back on the bed my head still on his chest hearing his soft heartbeat like a melody.

“You sure your alright giggles?” he asked.

I nodded “yeah” I whisper.

And I fell into a dark abyss.

-----

I waited patiently for the 10 minutes to be over I leant my head on the counter taking deep breaths.

What if I am pregnant?

I've got cancer the baby’s going to have a chance of having cancer; I whimpered its going to ruin his/her life like it ruined mine.

1 more minute and the times up.

I checked the stick positive.

Oh shit.

I'm fucked.

I let the tears fall from my eyes oh no, I've  got cancer I'm going to die before the kid is born oh no, no, no.

“I'm pregnant” I whispered to myself.

“You’re what!?” Aaron screeched from the other side of the door I cursed the werewolf hearing “you heard me!” I shot back.

“Yes” I heard him squeal like a little girl then I heard some muffling then a loud thud.

I opened the door and saw Aaron tangled up in the sheets I raised an eyebrow at him “what are you doing on the floor?” I asked him confused.

He grinned sheepishly “a little help here?” he asked sweetly trying to untangle himself.

I huffed and walked towards him all of my upset before forgotten he made me happy I rolled my eyes and tried to untangle him from the sheets he smirked and pulled me towards him he pulled me under him the sheets still over him he managed to wrap his arms around me he ran his nose along my jaw “You’re pregnant” he whispered “with my child” he said kissing my jaw lightly.

“Were keeping it” he said looking me dead in the eyes “how far along are you?” he asked.

“I don’t know” I whispered looking at him the hope in his eyes was un deniable he was so happy if I aborted this child he would be broken I couldn’t do that to him.

“that’s okay” he chirped pecking my lips “ill get the pack doctor to check, it only takes 3 months for a wolf baby to be born we produce quicker than humans” he whispered grinning “Yes! I'm going to be a Daddy” he said proudly.

I smiled and closed my eyes I pecked his lips loving the taste of his lips I left my lips on his thinking I didn’t move my lips just stayed on his maybe the baby won’t have the cancer? Or a chance of it, because its werewolf.

I pulled away and smiled “okay” I said standing up.

------

The pack doctor said I was 2 months along only 1 month and then the baby’s coming I knew I was getting bigger but I thought it was just the food my stomach had hurt…..allot. But I thought it was just the cancer I guess not.

That explains the heavy feeling I’ve been getting in my stomach. I was lying on the sofa I haven’t been to the hospital for 1 month I was getting better.

They didn’t need to give me pills give me the drugs. Aaron and me still needed to tell his parents he told me he didn’t tell them because they would get all excited and never leave me alone.

This is the third to last chapter if thats makes any sense? 

it means theres only this and 2 other chappys left LOL

love you guys <3 xx