Brianna

August, 15, 2016 12:08pm
Today has been pretty good for me so far. I really like Noah and we still have our game against each other after school. I get in the lunch line and I feel someone touch my back. I turn around to look and saw Noah smiling at me.
"Hey, so could I sit with you today. If that is OK with you." He asked me.
"Yeah that's fine with me you can meet my friends." I said and Hannah starting walking tordes us.
"Speaking oh friends Noah meet Hannah, Hannah this is Noah." They shook hands and said hi to each other. She seemed to think that he is nice so that is the good thing. We walked out of the line and headed to the table where everyone else was sitting and there was some guy that I didn't know that was sitting next to Paige.
When we sat down Noah introduced himself to everyone. Meadow introduced everyone else to him and I found out that guy's name was Asher. I can tell that he really likes Paige she that she likes him. I think that Noah likes me and I really hope he does since he is so sweet.
"So we are still on after school, or are you chicken." I said to Noah joking around with him.
"I am definitely not chicken and you are going down after school since girls can't play."
"Oh, we will see about that since I am very competitive."
"Well, so am I babe."
When he called me that I got goose bumps.