Autumn

August, 15, 2016 2:50pm
So today I am so stressed out since I have both show chior and cross country today. Well everyone makes cross country, but not show chior. At least Hannah and I will try out togetter . I put on my stuff that u was going to wear for tryouts and went into the autoriam for tryoits . I gave them the papers and went to the altos section. I saw Hannah walked in the door and she was wearing her favorite and lucky color pink. She waved at me and went to the sopranos section. She songs a lot higher than me and I sing pretty low. Then I saw Matt walk through the door. What is he doimg here? Well he can sing and dance a little but I didn't think he would ever do show chior. This must be the surprise he was talking about. Then auditions started. They thought us the dance and song we are going to try out to. The moves are a lot harder than last year and so are the vocals. After tryouts I went to the locker room and changed my shoes for cross country. I went out to the track and started to stretch and warm up. Couch came outside and aiad that we were going to run 5 miles today and that we will take it easy tomorrow. U am not the fastest runner or the slowest I am sort of in between. Oh well I will sww how this goes and Matt is picking me up after practice and we are going to his house.