Paige

August, 17, 2016 7:30 a.m.

  Yesterday was the day that Asher called me his girlfriend when this girl tried to flirt with him. I was so happy I cannot stop smiling. He is going to come over on Friday and meet my mom and two brothers. I am fine with him meeting my mom since she is awesome but I am not so sure about Logan and Brice. That is what I am nervous about. 

  Anyways this morning me and everyone else went to Starbucks before school and there with like fifteen minutes to spare. Then after school today we are going to Autumn's house to see if she is pregnant or not. If she is she would be the first person to make the pact real. I sort of wonder who will be next then. I doubt that it will be me not for like a couple months until I really get to know Asher. I also want to see what my mom thinks of him too. Them I will see.

  When I walked into class this morning he pulled my chair out for me. I thought it was so cute. He also kissed me on the cheek and when I turned and looked at Meadow she made heart with her hands and started to laugh a little bit too. My face probably turned bright red when that happened. It turns out me and him have a lot in common. Which is first for me too be like that with a guy. Oh, also I am going to his house on Saturday... I cannot wait to meet his family.