Chapter 46~ Gotta Catch Em' All(Question&Answer)

Hello all~

Sadly this chapter is not that long, as I was going through the questions and answering them there was not as many as usual. I am not sure as to why this is but I hope you still enjoy this chapter!~

On another note, how are you all!~

It has been a while. 

Sorry for the lack of updates, it honestly feels like I am apologising every chapter for not uploading but I want to make a upload schedule for you all. 

How many updates would you like, I'm thinking once a week? 

Thank you for all your support with my lack of updates and  I am getting better with it, I had to settle into a new school and I really have not had time to update. 

On another note, my inbox. BOY was there so many messages from you all. I have decided to keep myself separate from this story after this chapter so I have decided to make an ask.fm for you all to ask me questions (NOTE: This ask.fm is for the author, not the characters) 

Okay I'm going to stop talking now, enjoy the chapter!~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mirajane Strauss: this is from @Autumn_101 to @Jellal Fernandes: Why did you lie to Erza and say you had a fiancé?

•24 Likes • Comments(2)

Jellal Fernandes: Because my real wife if Dora

Erza Scarlet: Stop

Jellal Fernandes: yes ma'am

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mirajane Strauss: This is from @Koizumi_Hanayo to @Sting Eucliffe: I am surprised that you managed to remain sane. Do you need help with the rogue Rouge?
•2567 Likes • Comments(1)

Sting Eucliffe: I think I should be okay, active use of earplugs seem to help me get through the day.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mirajane Strauss: this is from @Lorie_Dreyar to @Erza Scarlet: What can you say to all my classmates? We're all big fans!!! ;)

•1234 Likes • Comments(5)

Erza Scarlet: Is this the one that doesn't like the swearing?

Ambamba: Yes

Erza Scarlet: I apologise for these idiots and their language, I will try and get them under control

Natsu Dragneel: lmfao shut up

Rogue Cheney: I'm laughing so fucking hard, good luck with that.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mirajane Strauss: this is from @Lorie_Dreyar again and I couldn't leave it out, this goes to @Evergreen: Is Elfman manly?

•23 Likes • Comments()

Evergreen: Elfman? Manly? Don't make me laugh

Elfman Strauss: If you search up manly in the dictionary a picture of me

comes up.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mirajane Strauss: this is from @Brownie1013 to @Ambamba: Who is your favorite Fairy Tail character