Chapter 36~ Frocsh joins Facebook

Hello new and old baby Ambambies~

time for another chapter

now I have been asked multipul times 

When is Frocsh going to join facebook 

and you guys are well... when you have an idea you push!

Soooo~ TADA!

Frocsh has made an appearance in this chapter

Don't forget to Like me on Facebook, follow me on instagram and follow me on twitter.

Oh and follow me here on Wattpad too!

If you have any questions, concerns feel free to contact me :) x (facebook and twitter links on my profile if your wondering and will also be in the comments, so make sure to click on that before it vanishes into all the other comments )

So thats that~ enjoy

*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Gray FullbusterLucy Heartfillia: Well did you tell him

•415 Likes • Comment(19)

Lucy Heartfillia: I couldn't bring myself to it ;-;

Gray Fullbuster: well it's good he doesn't know what it means

Lucy Heartfillia: I feel as if he has a right to know,you know?

Gray Fullbuster: no I don't know, why would he want to know and He is too dumb to figure out the two names put together, what a flame brained idiot. All the fire burnt his brain to a crisp

Lucy Heartfillia: 

Gray = Gra

Natsu= tsu

GRATSU 

Natsu Dragneel: ...

Lucy Heartfillia: oopps

Gray Fullbuster: here we go...

Natsu Dragneel: GRAY YOU PERVERT! YOU MADE THIS UP DIDN'T YOU! I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE A HOMOSEXUAL! THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!

Gray Fullbuster: WELL I DON'T SEE YOU WITH ONE! THAT'S NOT THE POINT! I HATE BEING PAIRED WITH A DENSE RETARDED STRAWBERRY LIKE YOU!

Natsu Dragneel: CALL ME STRAWBERRY ONE MORE TIME I DARE YOU! I WILL BREAK ALL YOUR FINGERS SO YOU CAN'T ICE MAKE! IT'S A MAGIC FOR FAGGOTS ANYWAY! THAT'S WHY YOU STRIP! TO GET THE MALE ATTENTION! AND I DO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! LUCE!

Gray Fullbuster: HEY YOU WERE ABLE TO TYPE MORE THAN ONE SENTENCE! IT'S A MIRRACLE! TOO BAD YOUR STILL DUMBER THAN A BAG OF ROCKS! NO WONDER YOU DON'T FEEL PAIN! NO BRAIN, NO PAIN!

Lucy Heartfillia: HEY! Don't bring me into this ;-; i'm just innocent Lucy. -_-

Juvia Loxar: DON'T YOU DARE LAY ONE FINGER ON GRAY SAMA OR JUVIA WILL END YOUR PUNY LIFE!

Natsu Dragneel: I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE ICE PERVERT!

Gray Fullbuster: WHAT MADE YOU THINK I WANTED ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU!

Lucy Heartfillia: you guys need to calm down and stop pushing eachother with your foreheads like animals! 

Lisanna Strauss: ...now... kiss *^*