Chapter 5

"You were swimming?" He asks incredulously.

"Yeah we were swimming," I answered in a duh tone.

"But you didn't have anything to change into."

"No, I didn't but it's fine I swam in my underwear."

"You did WHAT!" At that moment Mel walked in and looked at us both kinda weirdly.

"Why are you yelling," she said giving AC a pointed look.

"She was swimming at a boys house in her... under garments," he said looking very uncomfortable.

Mel just turned to me with a raised eyebrow.

"What." I said shrugging innocently.

"We are going shopping tomorrow to get you a bathing suit." She said gesturing between me and her.

<<<<<<<<<< TOMORROW >>>>>>>>>>

"Okay, lets go" I yell upstairs waiting for Mel. It's finally Saturday

"Bye-bye," I said giving a small wave to AC as we left.

Mel started the car and we began to drive to the mall.

"You have a lot of sass today Skye, what's up?"

I look around and shifted uncomfortably, "nothing, i just keep waiting for you guys to send me back," I quickly rush out.

Mel turns to look at me, "hey, you're not going anywhere" She says patting me on the back.

"Thanks I appreciate everything that you've done." I say looking back at her before putting some music in to fill the silence.

<<<<<<<<<< 15 minutes later at the mall >>>>>>>>>>

We had been walking around the mall for a few minutes when we finally came to Hollister. As we walked into the store someone came up to us and asked if we needed any help.  After looking around for a while I came to a green bikini with a cool pattern on it and a white one.  (Picture above^^)

I went over to the counter and quickly bought them. I walked out and saw Mel sitting on one of the chairs outside and went over there.

"Did you find some?" She asked and I showed her the bag. "Do you wanna grab something to eat while we're here?" She asked me.

"Sure lets go to the food court," I say while walking over to the map.

"Down one floor and it should be right in front of us." Says Mel.

We go over to the escalators and walk down the one going down. When we get to the food court there are a bunch of places to eat. Obviously there's a McDonalds and other places you would usually see there.

We look around until I spot it... a Dairy Queen. I've only been there once a while ago and all I remember is that I loved it. I quickly grab Mel's wrist and drag her over in the direction of the DQ. We get our food and go to sit down. I savor the taste of every last bite because I scarfed the rest down in about a minute. I finish my ice cream while Mel just looks at me funny.

"What?" I ask her, I like ice cream" I say shrugging my sholders.

I look back down at the cup with a disappointed look noticing that I don't have amy left.
We get up and throw the cups away. When we get home I quickly go upstairs and put my stuff away in the drawers. I look at the clock and see that its about 4:45 I take out my new phone that AC and Mel got for me amd look through my limited amount of contacts until I get to Jemma's name.