Chapter 3: Nightmares

Ryan's POV

After watching the scary movie, I turned to see Zangoose quivering in fear. I decided to bring out my inner asshole and scare her. So I quickly grabbed her shoulders and shouted, "BOO!" Zangoose jumped and let out a squeal.

After a moment, we both started laughing. Zangoose playfully punched me in the arm. I walked back upstairs with my lover into my room to go to sleep. I looked at my clock. 10:27.
"Goodnight, Zangoose..."

Time skip: Midnight

I felt something pushing , making me wake up a bit. "Muh... Determination..." I muttered, still half asleep. I was were pushed harder by... whatever was pushing me. "Mom, gimme five more minutes..." I finally decided to sit up. I saw Zangoose standing next to my bed with an expression of pure fear.

"Nightmare?" Zangoose nodded. I giggled and asked, "Want to sleep with me tonight?" Without hesitation, Zangoose climbed into the bed and under the covers as she snuggled with me. I couldn't help but blush a light shade of pink, then snuggle back. Zangoose fell asleep after a few minutes. I put your arm around her waist and fell asleep.

Dream

I was in a a large and quiet prairie. I enjoyed the silence and comfort of the soft grass. I turned around and saw Zangoose with a knife in her paw, the blade pointed toward me. I tilted my head in confusion, until it hit me.

She started pacing faster and faster with each step. Before the blade could touch me, everything went black.

End of dream