Chapter 4

(Authors note): sorry I haven't updated in ages my ipod got ruined so I couldn't use the app anyway on with the story....

(S.P.O.V)

Oh my gosh this was really happening Derek fricken Hale was kissing me and he was being mine all mine. Right time for my plan I grabbed Derek by his shirt and proceeded to push him down the landing towards his bedroom. I kicked the door open and pushed Derek onto the cold black floor.

I pressed my chest to Derek's and pushed my lips against his. I felt his strong arms move to my chest. My heart was racing. Then all of a sudden Derek shoved me off of him and turned away. What. What had I done, of course this was all just a big joke to him. Me I was 140 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone. A play toy.

I put on a brave face. " so I guess you don't want me, I'm sorry it was real nice of you to show me your home Derek, thank you"

I said in my most formal manner almost as if I was speaking to the school councillor. Derek took a deep breath.

Derek lent over and tilted my head so I could see his whole bedroom "look". So it was a little burnt an blackened but what was his point, things weren't perfect but neither was my room or my life for that fact.

"I looked I saw,I'm not bothered" Derek pulled me to sit next to him; I could see something in his eyes almost like an emptiness and I hated it.

"What's up big bad wolf, you can tell me, after all I am your mate whatever that means". I really needed Derek to tell me what was going on.

"Do you understand the bond between a wolf and their mate Stiles" Derek seemed on edge as he spoke.

"No explain please we aren't all born werewolf's, hello human over here"

"When I was younger I saw what my mother and father had, whenever something affected him it affected her. When he was upset so was she. I don't want you to feel it, the guilt i carry around.I'm not the best with words I will tell you how he told me" Derek paused for a second and pressed his noise into my neck.

" My father said,Wolfs mate for life, forever and nothing can break that bond son. When you find .the right one be it boy or girl you will feel a tug on your heart. When that happens your wolf is connected to that person and if they reject you I'm not sure it will end to good for you. Derek don't be scared of it your mate will need you but it might not be in the way you want. son there is one thing you must never do and that's force them to be your mate."

Derek finished what he had to say and looked at me, I knew then that Derek was the one for me. I tilted my head and kissed his forehead softly.

'Mates forever, your mine and I'm yours"

Derek raised his head and kissed me slowly and passionately, our teeth clashed as my hands entwined in his hair.

That night I was no longer Stiles the virgin I was Stiles the Alpha'a mate.

(Authors note): bad ending, I'm so sorry,I'm thinking of writing another fic where Derek meets a young Stiles in the hospital the night of the fire? Anyways for the next Chapter should it be a sex scene from Derek's view point?