Chapter 5

Author's note:

So you guys asked for smut(sex scene) this will be from Derek's point of view, I've been having some serious writers block so please forgive me. Never written smit before really either.

D.P.O.V

I twisted so that I could face stiles as I buried my head into the crook of his neck and breathed in that intoxicating smell. Arousal and lust filled my senses as I gently let my tongue roll across stiles' pulse point. He whimpered and the wolf stirred within me, I wanted to take him I needed to claim him as my own.

I gently laid the frail boy down and pressed soft kisses to his neck as my fingers traced the hem of his shirt. I slid my hand underneath his shirt and traced my fingers around his nipples as he let out an elicit groan.

"Der, please" stiles croaked into my ear.

I growled slightly as I urged my wolf to be gentle. my erection was throbbing as stiles began to jerk his hips up into me. I ripped off his shirt as my tongue moved down his body, this felt so right ,I could finally enjoy the taste of my mates hot,sweaty skin beneath me. I roamed my wet tongue down his body, stopping to kiss each mole I found.

Stiles' skin was growing warmer beneath me as his erection pressed into my body.

"Derek.Please, I need you to touch me"

I slid my hand down slowly and traced my fingers over Stiles' hips as he let out a gasp.I gently undid the button on his jeans and watched hungrily as his erection popped up.He was so close to my mouth, I just wanted to taste him and feel him.

"Stiles can I, can I taste it" my voice shook a little, I needed Stiles to be sure.

"Fuck yes Derek,just suck it already" Stiles clawed at my scalp.

That was all the permission I needed, I traced my tongue over the tip of Stiles Dick,it was all ready leaking pre-cum. I sucked it into my mouth slowly careful not to choke I had never done this before, I hoped Stiles liked it. Stiles began to grunt and force his hips upwards as I let my tongue trace the outline of his Dick.

"Derek I need more please, I need you inside of me"

I paused and choked slightly as I released Stiles from my mouth. I didn't want to rush but I wanted him to be happy.

I sucked two of my fingers into my moth making sure they were was wet. I placed one at Stiles' entrance feeling his muscles clench as I pressed it forward. I felt his heat embrace me as he threw his head back and moaned. I dragged my mouth up his chest to capture his moans in my mouth as I inserted another finger. he was so tight, my Wolf just wanted to stretch him out and claim him, but Stiles wasn't ready yet.

I forced my tongue into his mouth as he began to clench around my fingers. his voice was shaky as he whispered in my ear. " I'm going to cum Derek".

I felt him getting closer as I pounded my fingers into him, my eyes flashed blue as he began to cum. I slowly pulled my fingers out and pumped his Dick a few times as the cum soaked into my hand.

"that was amazing" Stiles whispered as buried my head into his neck.

Authors note: so there it is my crappy sex scene should I write a after sex chapter like them cuddling and talking etc and then Stiles getting a text from Scott or something just to end the story... writing more stories if anyone has prompts. may write one about Stiles meeting Derek the night of the fire on the hospital.