Chapter 4

A/N: I'm hungry.....

~Levi's POV~
Its been almost 2 hours since (F/n) went into labour and when all men were kicked out of the room. I could hear (f/n)'s cries of pain the whole time killing me wondering if she was alright, I wanted to be by her side holding her and helping her through it but I wasn't allowed to, no one was except Hanji and a doctor. So I paced up and down the hall waiting for (f/n).
Erwin could tell I was anxious and nervous. He came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder, stopping me from my pacing.
"It's ok Levi, she'll be ok. Just wait a little longer." He reassured me. I looked at him.
"Thanks Erwin." I said. Then suddenly Erwin started crying. Of corse I freaked out! He was crying. I jumped away from him.
"What the hell?! Why the fuck are you crying?" I asked, probably about to regret asking. He looked at me with his teary eyes.
"T-t-that's the n-nicest thing y-you've ever said to me." I glared daggers at him once he had said this and clicked my tongue. 'Tch'
~time skip~
After what seemed like a life time I heard it.

A/N: sorry it's short but CLIFFHANGER! Mohahahaha! I split the chapter so that's why it's short. I'll update the second half later.