Chapter 1 : S

I was not borned, I had no parents nor realtives but I do have siblings. We was created by the fears and dreams of those childrens that fear the face-less man in their dreams, which has always been us.

I followed them, everywhere and I grew quite attached to them. They were childrens who went through truma and what most would people say as 'hell'.

Goodness me, there no such thing as hell, only eternal darkness.

But as I grew more attached to those little kids, I figured that I needed a home to go to, away from society and this cruel world.

A large home, no , a mansion...yes! A mansion, filled with comrades and acquaintances of mine from all around.

What I saw in my dreams, was a warm filled place. Filled with laughter and trouble everywhere I go.

There was a few boys around their age of adulthood, girls who would soon to be women, a little girl running around the mansion in a pink dress, holding a normal stuffed bear with unique red beads for eyes and surprisingly, a dog and cat. Both fur as red as blood and sharp claws and canines.

Oh how am i going to keep up with the trouble, but....after all. A home is where people gather to have fun, if I'm not wrong.

My name is Slenderman, the faceless man that you seek.

I carved my representative symbol onto every tree I passed by with my trendrils that stuck out from my back. I walked into the worned down mansion as I passed by the dead carcass of a man.

I walked in, examine the area as the doors closed slowly, making that eerily sound as I felt the presence of a lonely female girl.

I dismissed the presence and my thoughts.

'I will deal with it later.'

I never did.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Years has passed and I found myself in a quite annoying situation.

Allow me to tell you from the start.

-----------------------------------------------------------

During those few years of living alone, I found a few comrades and allies. Even those I would call as a 'family'.

But not all families are perfect, for me, my family is beyond perfect. Something most would call 'weird' or 'impulsive' but I would call it 'unique'.

Everyday is always full of life and fun. Trouble is everywhere but where is the fun without trouble?

They were my friends, my allies, my comrades......my own family.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jeff's POV

"Why do we have to clean the basement again? We did it last time." I asked, sighing.

It was the third time this week Slenderman had told us to clean the basement for no apparent reasons.

And by 'us', I mean all of the males in the mansion. Apparently, Slenderman is now a major sexist.

We marched down to the basement and was greeted by the smell of rotting wood. Everything was untouched like the last time we came down here.

"It seems that the dust is thicker than last tim-" Laughing Jack said as he swiped his fingers onto the old furnishing.

"The thing is......we only came down here yesterday." A moment of silence.

"I think we should check things out first. To make sure." Eyeless Jack ensured.