Chapter 6: E

I loved my family and Uncle. I loved my teddy bears. I loved my friends. I loved my life.

I was innocent and kind to people, I didn't know what pedophiles meant or what sex was. But I loved my life.

My Mommy and Daddy trusted my Uncle too much. He was kind too me and we played many games.

But there was a game I hated. I didn't like playing with his toys or closing the curtains.

It was dark and scary. It was painful and I was scared. I was afraid.

I told mommy and Daddy about it but he didn't listen enough. He went to talk to him but he said nothing about our little game.

I didn't like playing with him anymore and I was afraid of him. But he continued.

Fear changed to anger, I wasn't afraid anymore. I had Charlie with me, to protect me. He saved me when others didn't.

Mommy and daddy is gone, so is Uncle. I was alone but I had charlie, I wasn't afraid anymore.

So....wanna play?

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was the crack of dawn and Hoodie and Masky was having a stake out, outside the mansion in some random bushes nearby. Hopping to capture Sally's mysterious new friend.

However, it's been no good.

Sally had mentioned that she would arrive in the early mornings to give her some cookies. Maybe it could be poisoned or dipped in acid to corrupt her body once she begins to digest it.

Time: 8.55AM

Sally was seen running out of the mansion, into the woods. Smiling with excitement while holding Charlie in her left hand.

Slenderman had ordered Masky and Hoodie to follow her around till she returned home and called for Jeff and Eyeless Jack for backup if needed. But judging from how they were handling the situation, they didn't need backup.

And thus, begin two young adults to walk further into the woods, seeking for the one they called The Stolen in which Slenderman had told them about.

The Stolen
The Stolens are children who were birthed and placed into significant objects that represents their family. Cursed if you would say.
The Stolens aren't very uncommon nowadays.
As in the past, Witches, Monsters and  even hybrids would curse their child during any wars or corruption in order for them to live on and stay alive. The child will then grow up seeing the world only from their eyes and will never have any contact with the Mortal world.
If One were to summon the child out, they would have to piece the object back together.
However, if the child would want to return 'home'. They would have to break a piece off the object in order to return.
When the child is summoned into the Mortal realm, the object he/she lived in would become a smaller and portable version of it's former self.
A knife would become a choker
A book would become a pair of glasses
A mirror would become a pendent
A bracelet would become a ring
And Etc.
However, the downside of being the child, exposed to the mortal realm is that if there were to only be one remaining piece of the object left, meaning if the rest of the object's body is either lost or broken into irreplaceable tiny pieces. The child will slowly die and cease to exist.

Hoodie's POV

Masky and I have began walking cautiously deeper into the woods. Sally was just a few hundred metres infront of us but she was still quite visible due to her pink dress.