Chapter 5: M

Friends are mean, parents are mean. They didn't care for me like how the stories say.

It is because I'm different? Or how I act and look?

What's so bad about my ticking? I like my ticking and cracking. Why don't you?

I cared and loved for you and yet I lost to the man named 'Death'. I lost my sister, a friend and my own family's trust.

I lost my sanity but sticks and stones don't hurt me. I can't feel, psychically. I've been betrayed by the ones I love, no, it is like God who have betrayed me.

I trusted them and yet.....they h-hurt me. I did nothimg wrong, It wasn't my fault.

Ashes covered the plain, I felt content with what I've done but where do I go now? I'm a monster. I felt nothing, no sympathy for others or those who cried in the fire.

I walked into the woods, I walked and walked without a care, I felt nothing in my soul or heart. Till I saw the faceless man.

He stood upon me, bewildered. I could tell. I felt a ringing sensation in my ears but it didn't effect or do me harm.

The faceless man reached up his hand towards me. As if he cared.

Do you wish to live in a place with people just like you? A home?

I wanted to test those words he 'spoke'. To see if I could trust a monster like me.

So I accepted his words and began my life as a normal 'human' as a proxy. And began my theory of love and trust.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Weeks has passes and....well. Nothing has really changed after the glowing basement occurrence.

The proxies wasn't punished since Slenderman understood what had happened. You could say everything was perfectly normal till.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SALLY!"

Ah, the screams of Monday came and the whole mansion was turned upside down when Sally wasn't in her room.

Slender tried to remain calm till they saw that she wasn't in the back or front yard. Hell broke loose.

The creepypasta community was running around in the forest, climbing trees and even screaming her name in order to find their little bear, tea party loving mascot.

(Yes, Sally is their little bundle of inspiration aka mascot)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile

The girl looked down from the highest of all trees to graze over the panicking flock of bloodied creatures, teens and adults.

The little girl beside her giggled at her family's silliness as she hugged her teddy bear closed to her.

How are you special?

The girl stared down as she questioned herself and pondered.

How is that a little child like you, can create such a mess among your 'perfect' little family.

The girl sneered in disgust.

How can such creatures show this much care and love for a weakling like her.

The girl turned, smiling innocently. "Do you want to go home?" She asked.

"Yes please." Sally replied, not turning her eyes from the madness below her.

"Well then." The girl stood up from the tree and raised a hand to her.
"Let's go home?"
(Oshiete osheite)

Sally took her hand and they were gone.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hours has passed and no sign of Sally. Charlie was gone too. The creepypastas returned to the mansion.

"Ah! Your home!" Sally perked up from the door opening and greeted everyone with a smile.

Soon, Sally was picked up by Slender.

"Where have you been, child? We were worried sick, why weren't you in your room." Slenderman asked, trying to be fierce.

"I was outside with Big Sister!" Sally replied, gleaming with joy. "She picked flowers with me and we even met a deer!"

"Who's Big Sister?" Clockwork asked, obviously pissed at the fact she called some random stranger her sister.

"She went out after bringing me home! She said she's gonna give me some cookies tomorrow for being a polite girl!" She replied.

Sally was beyond hyper, she was out of this world and the rest had a hard time calming her down since she made a friend.

"When exactly is she coming tomorrow, Sally?" Masky asked.

"She coming at dawn! Ohh I CAN'T wait to pick flowers with her, it's been long since I had a friend!" She replied, smiling.

That smile could strike down hundreds of innocent teenage girls but seeing where she is now, she gets lonely sometimes and meeting a friend, even one, would make her even happier.

Masky nodded and looked at Slenderman, he nodded in return.

They knew who was the culprit of Sally's little happy meltdown. But one thought lingered through the proxy's mind.

Is this little friendship one sided?
Is this just a game for you to play?
Is this even fun for you?

-----------------------------------------------------------

The figure floated above the mansion as she looked down, her hand held a pendent.

It was cracked and a fragment of it was gone. It was hanging loosely from a thin string.

This isn't a game. This, is a theory.

(A GAME THEORY)
-----------------------------------------------------------

< Let's face it>

<Cause I've given up>

-----------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is shit i swear, i couldn't written more but then whats the point of the cliffhanger.

I, for once is not proud of this. Cause i updated sooooo late after like what? Weeks or months idk and also because this chapter prob makes no sense cuz i kinda went through alot of shit last week n my mind is a death zone n im always drained of life n energy.

So, i will see u in the next chapter where the main character prob enters n 'wows' everyone so imma leave!

Bye!