Chapter 2: E

All I felt was water surrounding me, I couldn't breath.

I felt the sunlight above me as I sank lower, into the depths of the abyss. The light faded and memories flashed. The smile of the man who caused me this, his smile was forever plastered onto my mind.

It followed me everywhere I went, that maniac smile that once belonged to the man. The man that I once called 'Father'.

However, that man was no more.

Soon, I , too began to smile just like him. A man stole my eyes, my sockets bled a dark red. It wouldn't stop and just like that, I began smiling just like him.

It became a habit but I liked this habit. To smile even in deepest regret and agony.

Well, just like some would say.

Like Father, like Son.

-----------------------------------------------------------

12.00AM

It was midnight, the time when most are asleep and the time for monsters to play.

But today was different, no soft rustling or screams of victims. The neighbourhood was quiet and the neighbours was becoming suspicious.

Though they were safe from harm, screams and the sounds of trashing can be heard in the middle of the woods near the area.

-----------------------------------------------------------

WHERE IS IT!

Slenderman screamed mentally, not wanting to wake up the rest. He had trashed the whole entire living room upside down.

Calm down.

He couldn't.

Though The Slenderman was known to be emotionless and feared by many but he does have limits.

Everyone does.

And his limit has reached it's peak, anymore and another forest fire would start. Like last time.

ARGHHHHH

He screamed, out of the blue. Waking up those who was asleep or doing their business at 5 A.M. in morning.

Everybody rushed down to the living room. Some staggering behind the rest, in their confused and sleepy state and most running down, weapon in their hands.

Hoodie and Masky, of course was the first few to reach living room, jumping down from the level two ledge near the stairs.

The rest was spreaded around the room, standing. Sliding questions to each other.

"What seems to be the problem sir? Are we under attack?" Masky asked the face less man.

Hearing that, Slenderman stood his gtound for a second but soon went back to his normal posture. Re-tying his red tie as his tendrils disappeared into his body.

No, no. I just had a problem. The rest may go back to your room. Hoodie, Masky and Toby, I need to talk to you for a bit.

He reassured the rest as they groaned and started walking up the stairs, to their room as the three took a step forward, holding down their weapons.

The trio nodded.

There's this unknown presence in the mansion and I want you, my trusted proxies to search it out and bring it to me. As I recall, I felt the presence in the basement. Which is the reason I told the boys to go down there. You three have till the end of this week which is in six days to find the source.