Chapter 4

We have seen the lies humans hold, we suffered through them.

We ran through hell without a care, turn salt into ash, light the forest in flames as we stood upon the faceless man.

If you could do that, then maybe you'll be one of our comrade.

We not brothers nor allies, we are proxies and we serve against our will. To the man you seek as The Slenderman.

We hold no sympathy or empathy for those who walk againsts our path, it is our job to exterminate.

After all, what would the name 'proxy' mean to us.

We hide behind the mask of our own face, we've seen the world and it's destruction. We wish not to interfere with it but if it is our master's will, we will turn you to dust.

Leaving our humanity and loved ones has turned us into this living, breathing monsters today, a real human.

That is the job of a proxy. Are you up for that?

-----------------------------------------------------------
(This is before midnight stroke)

11.00 P.M.

Masky's POV

I was finally alone, I left the what ever I picked up in the bathroom. It's been a day since I touched it though.

Most of the dirt was washed off by my constant spray of water from the hose in my bathroom.

It looked much like a ancient relic or some sort, it was a mirror but it was far too small. It looked more like a pendent but since there was a handle, I guessed it is a mirror. It does reflect light afterall.

I had finished preparing for the big night and since I was bored and done cleaning the mirror, I decided to crack open a book from my shelves.

Most if the books I owned was once Slenderman's but since he had too many, he gave it to his three proxies. And also due to us only being soon to be adults, we still needed education.

Most of the topics are mostly about mythical creatures that surface to our world, basically Earth. Few are alive today since most were hunted down and killed due to their weird looks and behaviours.

But the world today hasn't changed at all.

----------------------------------------------------------

Third person's POV

The old grandfather's clock chimed softly through out the mansion, those who have yet to come down, came.

Sally was told to follow them though she was a child but the rest knew she had potential.

Some pitied Sally since she was the youngest in the whole mansion. She have suffered the worst thing known to women and had became a creepypasta at a young age. She could have gone to school or learn to ride a bike but no.

Sally still has a lot of time before she a teen so the rest came up a idea to give her the best childhood ever, creepypasta style.

But on the other hand, Sally was already happy with her life, waking up everyday to screams of Ben and Jeff fighting always made her smile and laugh.

"Hey! Where's da key-" Ben shouted.

"Shush!" Masky retorted. "Slenderman could be home."

"But he left remember."

"You probably don't know our boss. He could pop up anywhere at anytime." Kate the Chaser said.

"He appeared once while I was bathing." Masky said.