Chapter 1- Last Day

Kayla's POV.

June 10,2012

Finally schools out!!! I can't wait to get my summer on.(I have weird thoughts) I'm gonna miss this school but now it's time to go back to my second family.

Alex- " OH MY GOD Kay I'm gonna miss you so much, tell everyone I said hey"

Me- "I'll miss you too and don't worry we'll definitely talk everyday"

We heard our mom's car horns. I gave her one last hug and we went seperate ways. I got into my mom's car and we drove home. When I got home I started packing while listening to Justin's album My World. Suddenly my phone started play "If I was your boyfriend I'd never let you go, I can take yo-" It was JUSTIN:)

(M- Kayla, J-Justin)

M- "Hello?"

J- "Hey Kay"

M- "Hi Juju"

J- "Why do you call me that" he chuckled into the phone.

M- "Cause its cute and not to be rude but why did you call"

J- "I wanted to know what time your flight was coming in tomorrow"

M- "11 in the morning, why?

J- "Cause I'm going to pick you up it's just you right"

M- "Yup"

J- "How was your last day of school boo?"

M- "It was fun a lot of people cried and was upset about moving into a new school"

J- "Did you?"

M- "No because I'm going to see them next year"

J- "Oh, so what are you doing now?"

M- "Packing the rest of my clothes and talking to you, what are you doing?"

J- "I'm on my way to an interview"

M- "Who's with you?"

J- "Kenny"

M- "Ooo tell Kenny I said hi"

J- "He said sup babygirl"

M- "Ugh I hate that name I'm not a baby"

J- "Well you are to us"

M- "Why I just don't get it"

J- "You're the youngest girl in our team so everyone wants to protect you"

M- "Oh that makes sense now"

J- "I know it does"

M- "Shut up"

J- "Laughs"

Mom- "DINNERS READY"

M- "Hey I gotta go down for dinner"

J- "Ok, see you tomorrow"

M- "Alright love you boo"

J- "Love you too babe"

M- "Bye"

J- "Byee"

After hanging up I went down stairs ate dinner while talking about what everything thats going on. I went back into my room and finished packing then put on my pajamas. I decided to watch a movie. I chose The Smurfs. After plugging up my phone and setting the alarm for seven o'clock I slowly started drifting away dreaming about the best summer ever.