Chapter 14- Teen Choice Awards

Justin's P.O.V.
August 6, 2012

It's been 1 month since Kayla started recording. Her first single Whip My Hair was released and was on top of the charts for a LONGG time. Today is the Teen Choice Awards. My date is Kayla. She's performing her new songs Fly On The Wall and Breakout. I haven't heard or seen the performance but I heard from the crew and people who have watched that it's amazing. I think she's nervous but won't show it. I can see it. Right now were on our way to the Venue. Kay has one last rehearsal that I can't see and then we have to get dressed.
It's 3 in the afternoon and the show starts at 8. When we arrived there the papparazzi were covering the way to the entrance. I got out first and then got Kayla out wrapping my arms around her and pulling her into my chest almost as if I'm trying to get her inside of me. The papparazzi started taking pictures and shouting things out.
"Are you guys dating?"
"Justin you're music is gay"
"Kayla are you Justin's slut?"
"Have you guys fucked yet?"
"Justin, your a disappointment, no wonder they let you leave Canada"
"Kayla wanna know why your dad left. Because he was tired of your slutiness"
That was the final straw for Kayla. She got out of my arms so fast I couldn't stop her and punched the pap in the cheek with strength I didn't know she had. I saw the fury, anger, and sadness in her eyes. That was a new look for her. When he fell to the ground she kneeled down and whispered something to him.
Kayla's P.O.V.
I leaned down and whispered:
"Say one more thing about my dad and you will regret it, remember I'm still a child growing up without love from a male. I'm stronger than you think"
He nodded his head in fear and I got up. Walking towards the door with Justin behind me the paps made a pathway and weren't asking questions and taking a few photos. When we walked inside I went straight to my dressing room and locked the door sitting on the couch. I heard Justin looking for me but I wanted to be alone. He started knocking on the door begging for me to let him in but I just couldn't. He sighed and sat against the door knowing I would have to come out soon.
After awhile I opened the door and he came straight inside. He sat on the couch and I stood there looking at him. He stared back into my eyes probably wanting to know what I was thinking. I went over to him and sat sideways on his lap putting my head between his chin and shoulder. He played with my messy hair and kissed my relax spot. I straddled his waist with my arms and legs around him staring into his eyes.
"You okay babygirl?" He asked and I shrugged.
"Why do you love me?" I asked making him look into my eyes again feeling as if he were comforting my heart.
"I love you because you're you. I love you curly black hair, dark brown eyes that remind me of chocolate, your really funny and laugh at yourself probably more than you should which I think is cute. I love the mole you have on your nose, right forearm, left wrist, and on the bottom of your left foot. I love how you look in my clothes and take them home with you. I love how cute you look in the morning. I love how you fit in my arms just right. I love cuddling with you because it makes me feel like just Justin, not JUSTIN BIEBER. I love how even though you're in the spotlight you still take your education seriously, actually I admire you for that. I love how I can tell you anything and you won't judge me. You keep me young and stop me from overworking myself. I absolutely love how soft your kisses are and your warm hugs. I love how you will just crawl on my lap and sit there knowing thats where you belong because I would've pulled you over anyway. I love how graceful or sassy you can dance around the stage and I'm so proud of that. Your a role model to kids younger and older than you. I love how you stay positive about everything. I love how strong you are after everything and how you don't breakdown. I love giving you kisses because it makes me feel stronger everyday. I love when you come to me with your problems even if you don't tell me them you stay with me the rest of the day. I like knowing that by me just being with you it makes you feel better. I love your laugh and the way you sing. I love holding you because I know you're always gonna be there even when I let go. To be honest, I love everything about you. The things you don't like about yourself I love even more. I love you soo much I can't explain. Your flawless to me. Perfection." Justin confessed truthfully.
I didn't know what to say so I pressed myself against his body. I listened to his heartbeat because it was soothing. I closed my eyes and let him hold me. He played with my hair trying to do hairstyles but not doing it good so he would undo it. I heard the door open then close. Justin stood up making me cling to him tighter and he laughed. He carried me all the way to the stage then slowly let me down. I cuddled into his neck and he put his hands on my hips lifting up my shirt so he could rub cirlces with his thumbs.
"You have to practice. I'll be back as soon as you get done. I promise" He whispered.
"Ok" I murmured he pulled away from me and pulled my face to his. He slowly smiled wanting me do the same. He kissed my lips like I was fragile and pulled away. He then pecked my lips quickly then ran away. I started practicing.
Justin's P.O.V.
I went backstage while Kay was performing to see the crew. I sat down next to my mom and put my arm around her shoulders cuddling into her. Yes, I'ma momma's boy. The crew looked at me and laughed.
"What's wrong with Kay? Why was she clinging onto you?" They asked.
"A pap said that her "dad passed away because of her slutiness" and she punched in square in the cheek. Like really hard. And her eyes turned black. I had never seen her that mad before" I said.
"Are you serious?" Mom asked.
"Yes, she's upset. She asked me why I loved her so I said everything and all she did was cuddle into me. I feel bad" I replied.
"Why do you love her?" Ryan asked.
"Because she's funny, beautiful, nice, energetic, lazy, keeps me sane, makes me not overwork myself, keeps me young, has the best hugs, and soft kisses, cute style, and is a role model. She's pure perfection" I expressed.
"Your in love" Mom stated.
"No I'm not" I said.
"You'll see soon" She argued.
"Well I gotta go. I promised Kay I would be there as soon as her rehearsal was over" I said standing up giving my mom a kiss on the cheek.
I walked back to the stage just as she hit her last pose. I ran and picked her up throwing her over my shoulder walking back to her dressing room. It was 4 and we didn't have to get ready for 2 hours. I sat down and placed Kayla on my lap then laid down so I was spooning her. She turned around in my arms and looked at me. She looked so vulnerable, like a little lost puppy. It was actually cute. She looked into my eyes for awhile searching for something. She then kissed my lips for about 30 seconds and pulled away. She cuddled her body into mine. She pulled off my shirt, I guess she didn't like it being there and laid on my chest sighing in content. I loved how she just kissed me. That made me happy.
We laid there for those two hours enjoying each others company. No talking or kissing just holding each other. The alarm on my phone went off signaling that we had to start getting ready. Kay and I decided to match our styles. I put on baggy dark wash jeans, white t-shirt, jean vest with black sleeves and white supras. Then I spiked up my hair and put on my ring. I never take off that ring and I don't think she does either.
Kayla's P.O.V.
I slowly got out of Justin's arms and put on my dark wask denim skinny jeans, white v-neck shirt, denim vest with black sleeves and white sneakers. I combed out my hair and made sure it looked good. Justin came over and wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on top of my back.
"Can you hand me that?" I asked pointing to a small polka dot make-up bag.
"What is it?" He quizzed handing it to me.
"Just some stuff" I answered not telling him that is was make-up.
I quickly applied some eyeliner and threw the bag across the room not caring where it landed. I looked at Justin and smiled sweetly while he glared at me. He doesn't like me wearing make-up unless it's for competitions. I kissed his cheek and walked over to my phone charging it. I looked at Jay who was still standing in the same spot but was now looking at me. I motioned him over to me and he slowly walked over to me and stood in front of me. I puckered my lips and he leaned down and kissed them. I took a photo of it. I showed him and he smiled.
"Can I have some chapstick?" I asked. He likes when I have something of his on me. Especially when I wear make-up.
He put some a lot chapstick on his lips then came over to me and placed his lips on mine. He pulled away and I rubbed my lips together.
"There ya go" Jay smirked.
"Why did you do that?" I asked.
"Cause I needed some too and wanted a kiss" He replied.
"You could've just handed it to me like a normal person" I said.
"Like I said I love your kisses" He stated kissing my lips again.
"Can we go now?" I asked changing the subject.
"Yeah" He answered.
He took my hand and locked our fingers together. We walked to the carpet trying to trip each other. When we got near there I jumped on Jay's back and he carried me.
"Now walking on the carpet is Kayla Winters and Justin Bieber" An interviewer announced.
Everyone started screaming. We walked over to the gate and signed some pictures then went back to taking photos. I got off Jay's back and he went behind me putting his hands on my hips and chin on my shoulder smiling. He kissed my cheek while I stuck out my tongue. We walked along the carpet and Justin suddenly pulled my really close to him. I looked at him and he looked at me. I heard people screaming but I was to busy looking into his eyes. There was an emotion that I couldn't figure out. I pulled myself away and looked at the cameras with Justin's arm still around me. I saw Ellen interviewing and walked over to her.
"Hey Miss. Kayla Winters, or shall I say Bieber?" Ellen said.
"Hey Ellen" I smiled.
"How's it going?" She asked.
"Good, it's a lot to take in" I answered.
"I see your dates Justin" Ellen analyzed.
"Yeah he is" I said looking back at him.
"How's he?" She quizzed.
"The same" I said rolling my eyes.
"Well I see he needs you so I'll see you soon, bye" She said giving me a hug.
I walked back over to him and he placed a kiss on my cheek. Together, we walked over to Ryan Seacrest.
"I am joined here by Hollywoods Hottest Celebrities right now, Kayla and Justin, how are you guys?" He asked.
"Good" We answered.
"So Kayla, you're performing and nominated for 2 awards. How do you feel about that?" He asked.
"I'm excited" I answered.
"And Justin wouldn't you agree that she looks beautiful tonight" Ryan said.
"She always looks beautiful" Justin said looking down at me.
"Aww, thank you" I said giving them hugs.
"Well, I'm gonna let you guys go down the carpet. I wish you guys good luck" Ryan said.
We walked down to where all the paparrazi were and took more photos.
"Kayla, you look beautiful"
"Look over here"
"Smile"
"Kiss"
Of course out of all of the yelling Justin only heard them chanting for us to kiss. He pulled me to him and slowly kissed my lips letting them linger there then pulling away pecking my lips again. We walked inside and was greeted by a whole bunch of people like Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Miley Cyrus, Selena, One Direction, Taylor Swift, Austin Mahone etc. We walked to our seats that were the first row in front of the stage.
"Welcome to the Teen Choice Awards" The announcer said. "Tonight, we have performances by Justin Bieber, Carly Rae Jepsen, Kayla Winters and many more. Now lets get this party started."
We sat there laughing and listening. It has been a really fun time. I've been before but it's different being here as an artist.
"The nominees for best female artist are... Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, and Kayla Winters" Lucy Hale stated. I squeezed Justin's hand in anticipation.
"The winner of the Teen Choice Best Female Artist is....... KAYLA WINTERS" She announced.
I jumped up and hugged Justin, Scooter, Fredo, and the rest of the team. I walked up the steps high fiving some people along the way. Lucy handed me the surfboard and gave me a hug.
"I don't like talking in front of people so, I wanna thank my fans, Justin, Scooter, L.A. Reid, Mom-mom, and everyone else for believing in me and pushing me to accomplish new things. Bye thank you" I said waving.
I walked backstage and handed my board to one of the workers so I could get ready to go onstage. I changed into a white bralette that had black and tan lines the went up and down, black shorts and black high tops. I walked back out and was greeted by Justin.
"Have fun" He said then left.
I waited for my cue then walked on stage.

During the songs I saw Justin dancing and trying to sing along. When I got done I saw a lot of people standing and clapping. Of course Justin was the loudest. I went backstage and changed into teal skinny jeans, gray tanktop, and white denim vest. I slid on my blue, grey and white high tops then braided my hair from the nape of my neck to the crown of my head and put it in a bun. I walked back to my seats getting hugs from people saying that I did a good job. When I got back to my seat Justin twirled me around and kissed me making everyone around us aww.
"You looked beautiful" He whispered kissing my hand.
In reply I kissed his cheek.
~~~~~ Skipping The Show ~~~~~
Justin's P.O.V.
After the show I drove home with Kayla in silence. We both won 3 awards. I had Kenny set up a little thing for Kay and I before we got home. I opened the door and we went up to our room. I handed her a fringe teal bikini top with matching bottoms. She gave me a confused look but put it on anyway. I put on a normal pair of black trunks and I lead her outside. The whole deck was covered in rose petals and the jaccuzzi had some in the water. On the edge there was a bucket of ice with a bottle of champange and two wine glasses. There was a plate of strawberries and bowl of melted chocolate. I bit my lip and looked at her.
"What's this for?" She gasped.
"Well, you had a hard day but it paid off good so I wanted you to relax" I answered shyly.
"Aww thank you. You didn't have to go through all this trouble. I would've been happy just cuddling with you. I love it" She said. I leaned in and kissed her hard on the lips and she kissed back. I don't know why but I did.
"Anything for you. Your my princess." I stated in a whisper.
We climbed into the jacuzzi and Kay put her arms out on the side leaning her head back. She looked so relaxed. I pulled out the hair tie and let her hair fall down. I took a photo of her and uploaded it to our Instagram.
"She had a long hard day, but it paid off. She's relaxing -Justin"
I opened up the bottle and poured it in the glasses. Then, I pulled Kay on my lap handing her one. She relaxed on my lap and kept kissing my neck. At one point she kissed my sweet spot and I let out a moan making her giggle. I did the same to her and then trailed kisses up to her lips attaching mine with hers. We kissed for about three minutes before we pulled away from the kiss. I fed her some strawberries and she fed me some. We shared a kiss after every bite we took. When we got out I wrapped Kayla in a towel and carried her upstairs. She changed into just her underwear and I changed into my boxers then we climbed in bed so our chest we touching. We shared one last kiss of the night before falling asleep. I want this girl to be mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment what the name of Kayla's fanbase could be named. Remember Kayla Brooke Winters.